Tuesday, November 18, 2008

License plate false prophets Peggy McIlveene and John Tng are at it again

Nothing like interpreting license plate omens - false prophets Peggy McIlveene and five demons ("doves") web site owner John Tng are infamous for it.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/peggym1118.htm
Peggy McIlveene (18 Nov 2008) "Second TNG license plate..."
Hi, brother John!
For some reason, I can’t seem to get my emails through to you from home! L They keep coming back to me! Anyway, one of the things I’d sent you via home email was this:
DREAMS & VISIONS:
·
My Second TNG License Plate in 2008!
I tried to take a picture of the car’s license plate, but it was taken with my cell phone, so it’s not real clear. The license plate number was 308 TNG… I could NOT believe it! The second one in a year that ended with TNG!!! What ARE the odds??? Give it a look and let me know if there is significance in the number “308”.
Love,Peg

__
Thanks, Peg! 154 means something to me. It is the Greek gematria of GABRIEL. The number 308 is TWICE 154.John
------------------------------------------------------