Friday, November 21, 2008

false prophet Diane Walker - visited by a demon she calls "L-rd"

False prophet Diane Walker was visited by a demon and she is claiming it was the L-rd. She says this entity siad that Messiah Yeshua would return on a "christian feast day" and NOT a "Jewish feast day" because His return will be for Believers.

Unfortunately for her, the bible says this is a LIE. The Children of Israel and the Church (the REAL Church) are not distinct. There are some of the Jewish people who follow false prophets (read Ezekiel for one example) just like their are "christians" who follow false prophets. The TRUE BELIEVERS are GRAFTED IN to the house of Israel. According to Torah, the gentiles who follow G-d were under Torah and were to keep the same feasts as Israel. The TRUE followers of Messiah Yeshua - both Jew and gentile - kept the Jewish feast days from the start - and they OBEYED G-d just as Messiah Yeshua said for them to (He even said that He will reject those who disobey G-d)

Now we have false prophet Diane Walker who is claiming "the L-rd" told her that He will return on a "christian" feast day and not a Jewish one???

Just what "christian" feast day is false prophet Diane Walker alluding to??? christmass and ishtar (easter) are babylonian holy days that worship the pagan sun "god" tammuz and has NOTHING to do with TRUE Christianity. Both are in the bible - as pagan festivals that G-d calls an abomination (Ezekiel fro ishtar and Jeremiah for christmass)

The only TRUE Christian feasts are the same G-d gave to Israel. He never gave Christians any separate feast days. The ones adopted by "christians" are babylonian that were "christianized" by the pagan roman catholic constantine.

Obviously the owner of the five demons ("doves") site has absolutely NO discernment and has posted this saying she "could be right" (if it was from "the L-rd" as she claims, it WOULD BE right - yet he only says COULD BE right???)

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/dianew1121.htm

Diane Walker (21 Nov 2008)"latter day letter"
Dear John and all doves,

I have never written before but I have been strongly led to write now and I feel you will understand by the time I am done. About a week ago I was just sitting in my living room when I got a revelation from God. I didn't quite know what to do with it but I knew in my spirit beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was from God. I immediately called my best friend and told her about it, and she told me I needed to write a letter to the doves. I was hesitant because I have never written before, and quite frankly, I have gotten my hopes for the rapture up before and had them dashed, so I held back.

Well, when I got up this morning I asked God for a word and more specifically for some direction on what He would have me do to better serve Him. Believe it or not, I wasn't even thinking about the revelation He had given me a week ago.

I opened my Bible, I let it fall open and my eyes were immediatly drawn to the title of the section which read "The Lord's Answer". I thought Okay this is going to be good! The scripture that followed was Hab 2:2-3 "Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wow! I was floored! I knew what I had to do. So here goes:

The Lord revealed something to me. He said," Concerning my fulfillment of the feasts of Israel you have descerned well however, there is one thing my people have missed. Tell them this: When I came the first time, whom did I come for? I came for my chosen people, the children of Israel. When I come for the rapture, for whom will I come? I will come for the elect, the church. If my first coming for the children of Israel fulfilled the feasts of Israel, shouldn't my coming to rapture the church, the true Christians, fulfill the Christian feast?"

I was stunned, I had never considered this before, but it made so much sense. My friends, take this info and pray about it, ask the Spirit to guide you. I also have to add that it has taken me 3 days and several attempts to get this letter sent successfully, in the mean time I have recieved even more confirmations that this needs to be seen. God bless you all

Diane Walker
re4saledw@yahoo.com
__
Thanks, Diane. You could be RIGHT!
Welcome to the Doves!John
---------------------------------------------------------