Wednesday, November 26, 2008

false prophet Mark Copfer ignorant of the bible

false prophet Mark Copfer is making all sorts of unbiblical prophecies and is now asking a question that can be answered by anyone who has studied scripture for themself --- once someone tells him the bible definitely calls the antimessiah 'the assyrian' will he stop guaranteeing obama is the antimessiah? I think not - he will just twist and contort scripture to fit his own false prophecies.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/markc1126-1.htm
Mark Copfer (26 Nov 2008) "Re:Gabridon: Antichrist"
Please show me the scriptures that show proof that the AC comes from the area of Jordon, Europe, or any other mid eastern country. Because it is not in my original KJV bible, nor my english translation bible, nor my hebrew bible. So please, I am interested in where you get your scriptures from. And thank you in advance.

----------------------------------------------