Monday, November 10, 2008

false prophet Mark Copfer: obama will not be sworn into office

Mark Copfer claims there will be a major international crisis of somesort that will prohibit obama from taking office (didn't we hear this about bush - that clinton would never leave office???)

The scare mongering false prophets are still at it - they cause panic and cause people to lose their investments based on their fairy tales and false prophecies.

Why not just let G-d be G-d and have faith and watch what He is doing instead of second guessing and making up stories of how they want G-d to do things???

from false prophet Mark Copfer's post:
All I know is that obama will NOT be sworn into office in January 2009.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/markc1110-1.htm

Mark Copfer (10 Nov 2008) "This Is How I See Things Playing Out"
Ok, I finally, finally think I have most of the puzzle figured out. And this will coniside with Scott Wakingtons near death experience when the Lord spoke clearly to him.. The only thing that I do not have figured out is the timing of the rapture. So here goes. If you remember, a few weeks back, Colon Powell came out publicly and announced that the world would face an international crises sometime before January 19th I believe.If you also remember, Joe Biden came out publicly and said that Obama would be tested...and that a crises is looming. Now he did not say in what way Obama would be tested, but I would believe it would be that his patience would be tested, due to him not being innaugaurated in January. Now, I want to appologize to all, for my mis-interpretation of Psalms 108 verse 6. It is not about the rapture at all whatsoever. It says this: That Thy Beloved (ISRAEL) shall be DELIVERED, "SAVE" with THY RIGHT HAND (Of Gods) and answer me. Folks, it cannot, and absolutely will not get anymore clear. This is talking about the ISRAEL, NOT THE CHURCH. How or why I never saw this is beyond me. Thy Beloved IS ISRAEL.The year is 2008, and the reason that Obama will not be Innauguarated in January, is because of what Colon Powell stated, and what Joe Biden stated publicly. Israel IS going to attack Iran before the innauguaration of Obama, because Bush is the only friend Israel has right now, and he is sitting in the white house. Now, as most of you are well aware of, there are thousands of old closed down military bases that have been converted into detention centers all around the usa. Just do a google search and will see most all of them. When Israel attacks Iran, the usa will be involved in Iraq for fueling purposes of the Israel fighter jets, and will be 100% supporting Israel. And a current sitting president CANNOT leave office during an international crises involving the usa. And folks, I guarentee you that this IS going to happen prior to innauguaration day. And when this happens, and Obama does not get into the white house, you are going to witness something that the usa has never seen in its lifetime. Civil unrest and martial law like non other has ever witnessed. These brainwashed obama supporters are absolutely going to come un-glued because of Israel. It will be the ugliest thing the usa has ever witnessed. And mark my word, Israel is NOT going to do this with obama in the whitehouse, simply because they will not be able to use Iraq as their fueling station and the support of israel by the usa will not be there with obama in office. This is all going to come to pass, and it perfectly lines up with Scott Walkington`s near death experience, and word from the Lord Jesus Christ. I have never been more sure of anything, and now all the pieces to the puzzle are coming together. The only thing that is still not together is timing of the rapture... But rest assured, it is very very near. If you also recall, my motherinlaw told me long long ago, that bush and cheney were not leaving the white house. We will be seeing this come to pass very soon. Also, there is another part to this puzzle. And its in Scott Walkingtons vision from the Lord. During the time Israel attacks Iran, the USA will have some terrific explosions on both the east and west coast, but I do not know if that will be from the enemy. It very well could be, but I seem to remember my motherinlaw telling me that it would be something that was orchestrated... I dont know. All I know is that we are so very close to all of this happening, and its absolutely incredible. The time is drawing near, and drawing to a close. I do not believe this is God/Magog....but its the start of something that will eventually lead to it. I still do not know where the rapture fits in, maybe Psalms 108 still could be referring to the rapture, but I dont think so anymore. My Beloved refers to Israel... thats what I think. But who knows.. All I know is that obama will NOT be sworn into office in January 2009.

---------------------------------------------------