Saturday, November 22, 2008

false prophet Patricia Brooks hgas unbiblical dream - calls it "prophetic"

false prophet Patricia Brooks had a dream in 2002 and it totally disagrees with scripture - yet she calls it "prophetic"

The bible is clear when the rapture is happened we will be changed in a twinkling of an eye and be with Messiah Yeshua forever. Why does this false prophet think her dream of people hanging around on the earth in a changed state is the rapture??? Sounds more like a new age enlightening garbage the demons are predicting.

Just because someone has a dream does not mean it is prophetic or from G-d. When it countradicts scripture, it is definitely not from G-d and it is not prophetic. At best, it is just a dream and at worst, it is from demons. Since this dream is being promoted as prophetic, then it is a false prophecy and is from demons. Those who know scripture would never accept this from being from G-d.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/patriciab1122.htm

Patricia Brooks (22 Nov 2008) "Re: A Prophetic Dream"

I had a very similar dream. It's no longer in my files so I had to get
it from
www.pressie.org/Rapture.doc where someone copied it.
Rapture Dream
Patricia
6 Sep 2002
I thought you might be interested in/ edifiied by the following dream I
had:
There's been a lot of speculation re: the possibility of the rapture
taking
place this month. I went to take a nap, and before napping prayed
about *really* understanding the rapture and what was going to
happen. I had a very long and vivid dream- I was at home with my
husband and daughter, getting something from the kitchen. The was a
blinding flash of light and a shaking/vibration. I started yelling
excitedly
to my husband, "what just happened, what was that!" We all looked at
each other and knew we were changed- we were in physical form but
with an incredible light in us that was visable. I jumped up in the air
a
few feet and stayed there. I told my daughter to try. We discovered we
weren't bound by phsical laws and then realized we could move by
thought. We went to find other people this had happened to. We found
some people like us celebrating and calling the changed people "the
enlightened ones." I wanted to go see the moon since we could move
by thought. I went to the moon and was scuffing around in the dust/dirt
thinking how cool it was making tracks on the surface. Then I
discovered there was a city on the moon. It freaked me a little so I
returned to where the celebration was. I discovered that the world was
in chaos. Society had almost totally broken down. Someone told me
"terrorists" had just massacred a group of people outside the building.
We discovered there were basically 3 groups of people: the changed
ones, the people who were Christians in name only (they were
freaking), and the rest of the people who had become like mad dogs
wanting to try to kill the changed people and the "Christians." Those of
us that were changed were translated various places to witness to the
"Christians" and explain salvation. We had the power to know any
illnesses a person had and instantly heal them. The Christians left
behind were *very* sad because they knew they would be martyred for
their faith if they recieved Christ. They knew the anti-christ would
come
to power and the mark would be instituted. It was a hard decision for
them. The "mad dog" people were very frustrated and insanely angry
because they could not catch us or kill us. These people formed loose
gangs to hunt us down, but we would be translated somewhere else,
and they couldn't hurt our physical body. After a while society settled
down a little and things became less chaotic, but the changed people
would continue to appear to people to witness to them. I had the sense
that the anti-christ had come into power to restore order. The dream
was so vivid and incredible. I woke up feeling blown away by how
incredible this dream was, and thinking "wow, that makes perfect
sense." The dream had a lot more detail, but I've tried to just give a
synopsis. Please feel free to forward this email.
--
Patricia Brooks
rnpilot@fastmail.fm
----------------------------------------------------