Saturday, November 22, 2008

false prophet Eileen - date setting at its worst

First of all, false prophet 'Eileen' seems to think october 29, 2008 was "pivotal" why is this??? It is because other false prophets put significance to it b because the rapture date prophecy for that date FAILED yet they could not admit their failure so they found many non events so they could claim that their false prophecy did not fail.

Now false prophet Eileen is calling the failed rapture date prophecy "pivotal" ??? Then she says it means something because another proven false prophet said that number had a certain meaning???
When I was considering a Christmas/Hanukkah rapture with all the evidence and signs pointing towards it, I decided to count the days between October 29, 2008 (I still see that as a pivotal date), and December 24, 2008, and it totaled 56 days. Then I looked up Pastor Riley’s doctrinal significance of Bible Numbers, and checked the number 56, and guess what? The number 56 means “To Awaken”!!

When SHE was considering??? I guess she - and the other false prophets - only consider what THEY want to believe and they leave G-d and even Messiah Yeshua out of it! Why do they count dates between failed rapture dates and do not listen to Messiah Yeshua when He says we will NOT know the day OR the hour and we are to KEEP WATCH for Him EVERY DAY

false prophet Eileen is a typical wicked false prophet who would rather conjure up false rapture dates (calling Messiah Yeshua a LIAR) than to obey and listen to G-d.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/eileen1122-2.htm
Eileen (22 Nov 2008) "To Gary Rich and all of us who are looking for a Christmas Eve/Hanukkah Rapture"

Dear Doves,
When I was considering a Christmas/Hanukkah rapture with all the evidence and signs pointing towards it, I decided to count the days between October 29, 2008 (I still see that as a pivotal date), and December 24, 2008, and it totaled 56 days. Then I looked up Pastor Riley’s doctrinal significance of Bible Numbers, and checked the number 56, and guess what? The number 56 means “To Awaken”!! I immediately thought of Psalm 108 (the rapture Psalm!) and went to verse 2: “Awake harp & lyre, I will awaken the dawn”. This is a perfect picture of the rapture, when the Lord will awaken us with a trumpet blast in I Thessalonians 4:16 : “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.”
Believe me, that will wake us up! Praise the Lord! I’m still looking for a 2008 rapture.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!!

Eileen

---------------------------------------------------------------------