Monday, November 17, 2008

prophet (false? true?) Scott Walkington

The jury is still out whether or not this Scott is a false prophet or true prophet. We will soon know. Since he is being promoted by false prophet Mark Copfer, I suspect he is yet another false prophet especially since his prophecies allegedly came from a face to face meeting with "Jesus" (Messiah Yeshua) in heaven.

-------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/markc1117-4.htm

Mark Copfer (17 Nov 2008) "Phone Conversation With Scott Walkington Prophetic meeting with the Lord"
This was posted on RITA this morning From 2HisHonor I asked Scott if he could get his story on You Tube so it could be more easily shared and he is going to try and get a webpage up with a video link. Please know Scott isn't selling this story. He is only asking $5 to cover the cost of the DVD and postage. Jesus told him not to make money on this message and that Jesus would provide for him. He said he has never had so much business. I love that!First of all, Scott is just precious. I can't explain that, he just is. I immediately bonded with him and felt a gentle, kind spirit.Scott 'died' in March 2001. He was clinically dead for 7 1/2 minutes. He said it felt like he got to heaven in the morning and left at night and couldn't believe he was only there for minutes. Since heaven is eternal there is no concept of time so I guess it feels a whole lot different.When he started to talk about heaven, I had to ask what kind of people made it there. I asked if he was surprised at any who where there and how "religious" he felt one had to be to make it to heaven. He said he had an uncle who believed in God but did his own thing. The mother of this uncle was in heaven and she said that the uncle, who also had died, was "turned away". That just shook me. When Scott was in heaven, he did know which of his loved ones made it to heaven and which did not. It seems our peace and joy is so full there that nothing will take it away.Anyway his newly deceased minister, Pastor Rice, Scott and Jesus were talking in heaven about all these things. His minister had died of cancer but before he did he also had a similar death experience and was given insight into the last days. That is what made Scott think to also ask Jesus for signs.He did not tell me all the signs, but the first 6 of the 7 signs have happened except the last one which is the transfer of power not being able to take place and the subsequent violence and war. The second sign was 9-11. Jesus described that to him and said he would see if from within his home. He said strangely enough his appointments all canceled that morning and he turned on the Today Show for the first time in years and watched 9-11 happen before his eyes.Another sign was the war in Afghanistan.Then Jesus said your president (Bush) will be forced to make a decision he doesn't want to make and he will be hated for this decision. (I hope I am getting this exactly right) Anyway that sign was the War in Iraq. I thought of all the people who have called President Bush a murderer and a terrorist and he was doing God's will all along. (I for one never doubted that. I have felt in my spirit from the moment I saw him that he was a man of destiny and God had his hand on President Bush. Again, not saying he is perfect, but surely neither am I.)Jesus spoke of this election and I asked Scott if Jesus seemed to favor President Bush over Obama. He said he didn't. I got the impression that Jesus was matter of fact about these things and said they all had to happen for the end to come.Scott has received death threats being accused of being racist which is absolutely ridiculous. Scott had absolutely no negative comments on Obama and just said it like Mark shared in his post that there would be a problem with the new president taking office. That really upset me but Scott seemed OK with it all. He is such a good guy.Jesus said that President Bush would still be in office when we are raptured. (OMG!!!!) He said Jesus has a list of those who would be raptured. He of course spoke of rioting over this glitch and bombs being dropped. He just said all these things had to happen for the rapture to occur and not to fear. Once again President Bush will be falsely accused and attacked. Only this time with bombs and not just words.Scott said that heaven was such a happy place and as soon as he was back in his body he could feel the presence of demons in our world. How wonderful it will be to be in such a happy, innocent, wonderful place. There just aren't words sufficient.It absolutely blew my mind to talk to someone who had looked into the face of our Lord. I just want to add that an hour before I got Scott's message last week in an email (which led me here), another Christian friend called me "by mistake" thinking I had shared a prophecy with her about President Bush conducting office from a bunker, that the capitol and White House had been leveled by bombs, and flag draped caskets where going down the streets of the capitol on horse drawn carts. Anyway to get Scott's prophecy an hour later was just too much to ignore. I really felt the Lord wanted me to know Scott's message. The prophecy my friend described was from John Mark Pool who was speaking to Sid Roth on radio back in 2005. There wasn't much more said on that than what I have shared.I am so glad to have been led to you all and to be a part of this wonderful group of Watchmen. It's so good to be with like-minded believers who are waiting for Him like I am.I am grateful for this opportunity to prepare for His coming and to help others in my life be ready as well. The Lord didn't share this with us to scare us but for us to use it to bring all the souls we can to heaven with us.
Email:
johnabby@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------