Saturday, November 29, 2008

false prophet Frank R. Molver - his "god" talks to him through ads and license plates

.
G-d speaks to me through scripture. ba-al speaks to his followers through secular means. Anyone who believes G-d speaks to them through unbiblical means is open for deception and has absolutely NO discernment. hasatan can place thoughts and ideas into their minds and then bring it to them through the media (the media campaign was planned and hasatan knew what to place in their little minds)

2 Corinthians 11
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

false prophets would rather listen to ads, billboards, lisc plates, movies, newspaper articles rather than read their bibles and see what G-d REALLY says

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/frankm1129-2.htm
Frank R Molver (29 Nov 2008)"Obama fireworks confirmation etc,"
Isn't it interesting how God uses so many different forms to get our attention. Ads, billboards, lisc plates, movies, newspaper articles. Usually it is something you think of and next thing you know you see it in the media. I have 2 examples. One is the vision I shared re the celebration of the AC. I saw attacks on Christians then I saw darkness with great fireworks like new years in my city celebrating with people chanting the king is come. Well I have come to think that it might be Obama. So then I go to my email on hotmail and there is a flash video re mortgages which I can't seem to snag the picture off of. It is fireworks going off with a picture of an angry Obama bobbing back and forth. Last week I woke up with a word that I posted here. It was Monto and after googling it I get an Egyptian God of war with an image of him. I posted it here but the image did not show. Well for the next few days after that this same flash video had that exact same Egyptian God on it waving its arm, like saying hello, are you paying attention? So I for me personally I think we are in for big trouble with this Obama thing soon and I think war is the outcome. This to me seems to be a verification of what Scott Walkington shared re this current election and the after effects. Finally it seems to be happening. I hope the many people who look at this site will be prepared.

------------------------------------------------------------------