Tuesday, November 18, 2008

false prophet Friedrich Wenz claims the Endeavor launch was a sign

false prophet Friedrich Wenz claime the space shuttle launch (which he claims happened on november 15) was a sign because the bible verse he read that day had the word 'Endeavor' in it.

Never mind the space shuttle launch was november 14.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/friedrichw1118.htm
Friedrich Wenz (18 Nov 2008)
"...it happend on Nov 15, 2008: ...what a sign !"
Dear John and Doves,
Last week late Friday night (already Saturday morning) I had to watch the temperature (it was a very cold night - at least for some flowers outside...) and so i was sitting at my computer doing some research. All at once I came across an article at BBC News about the planned launch of the space shuttle Endeavour just that night at 0:55 UTC (Saturday morning Nov. 15,). I looked on my computer clock which showed around 1:50 local time (here in Germany we have already one hour more).
Wow, I thought, this is dramatic… I followed the link given at the BBC site to the NASA website and clicked on the NASA TV button... and there it was ... Endeavour ready to go... ! I did send my prayers to heaven for the crew to have a safe journey... :) well, only few moments later I was witnessing a spectacular "night launch" ...

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/290980main_climbs-1600_800-600.jpg
Launch Pad 39A is drenched in light as space shuttle Endeavour cuts into the night sky at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida, beginning mission STS-126 to the International Space Station.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7730099.stm : Endeavour space shuttle lifts off
P.S.

This morning when i opened my calendar looking at the daily bible reading
(given here in the germany – a continuous reading cycle – in four years through the New Testament)
Wow, guess what…
here it is:
18.Nov. 2008: 2 Petrus 1, 12 – 21
…good to know the English text …I studied just last night… :)
Praise the Lord

The KJV see below…

Yes, let’s “…endeavour…”… and “…take heed…” by His amazing Grace

Soon and very soon…

2 Peter, 1,12 - 21:
12: Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. 13: Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; 14: Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. 15: Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance. 16: For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17: For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 18: And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount. 19: We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21: For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

----------------------------------------------------------