Wednesday, November 12, 2008

false prophets are almost always predictable

From the track record of the false prophets, a week or two (or so) ago I stated based on past performances, the false prophets would soon post "angel" visitation stories and that the "angels" would state that Messiah Yeshua would return soon before the angel disappeared (usually the "angel" stated Messiah Yeshua would return before the next year)

I also stated the "angel" viswitation stories would originate from false prophet Jim Bramlett as they usually do every year. False prophet Robert Belanger just quoted the "angel" visitation story from false prophet Jim Bramlett's web page.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/robertb1112.htm

Robert Belanger (12 Nov 2008) "Vincent Tan's Angelic Scriptures"
It is interesting to note that in the four Bible references given to Vincent Tan by the angelic visitor answered the six basic questions of any good reporting of a news event: who, what, when. where, why and how -- concerning, of course, the return of Jesus for His Bride at the Rapture.

First, for your easy reference the visitation is copied in part from the following link.

Link:
http://www.geocities.com/bramlett2000/angels.html
"The old man prayed: "Oh most holy and powerful God in heaven, we know you are coming very, very soon. Help us now in your own time and way. In Jesus' Name. Amen." Vincent said the man's voice was so powerful and assuring that it sent chills through him. After the prayer the man asked Vincent, "Do you believe the Lord is coming soon?" Vincent said yes. Then the man said, "He is coming very, very soon, and we need to be ready now and always." Then he said, "Can I use your Bible?" Vincent agreed, then without any word from Vincent the man reached into the glove compartment for the Bible, already knowing where it was located.
"The man asked Vincent, 'Do you read your Bible.?' Vincent replied that he tried to read it every day. The man said, 'That's very good. It's unfortunate that many do not do that. Having Bible studies is like being in a big room with many candles that are lit'. Vincent knew he had God's answer about his dreams six months earlier. The unlit candles meant many people were not spending time studying God's Word! Now Vincent had absolutely no doubt that this was an angel.
"It was very dark, but the man took Vincent's King James Bible and, without searching, flipped immediately to the exact page, to Matthew, chapter 24. Then Vincent shined the flashlight on the page as the man read verse 36: 'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.' He then jumped down to verse 42: 'Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.'
"Then again, as if knowing exactly where the page was, without searching he flipped to John, chapter 14, and read verses 1-3: 'Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.'
"Then again, he amazingly flipped directly to Revelation 3, verse 11, and read: 'Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.' With that, the man put the Bible back in the glove compartment. Vincent reflected that all three passages, and everything the man said, was about the Lord's return."
The standard questions and the answers in the angelic verses are, in my opinion:
WHO - John 14:3 "I will come again..."; Rev. 3:11 "I come..." The I being Jesus by context.
WHAT - John 14:3 " I will come again..."; Rev. 3:11 "come quickly..."
WHEN - Matt 24:"that day and hour..."; Matt 24:42 "what hour you Lord doth come..."
WHERE - John 14:1-3 "that where I am there ye may be also"
WHY - John 14:1-3 "to receive you unto myself..."
HOW - John 14:-3 "I go to prepare a place for you..."
After reviewing these verses, I wondered why the standard texts for the rapture, 1 Thess 4:16-18 and 1 Cor 15:52 were not also identified by the angel. They would of course add to the answers, except for WHEN. The angelic verses appear to be a minimum set providing the necessary and sufficient answers to all of the questions.
I have no answer to this question, but feel the answer might add to the meaning in some way.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

-------------------------------------------------------------