Wednesday, November 5, 2008

false prophet Frank R Molver admits to having an idol

.
WOW - I cannot believe false prophet Frank R Molver is now admitting he is an idol worshiper. Obviously the five demons ("doves") site will not see anything wrong with this idol worhiping blasphemy.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/frankm115.htm
Frank R Molver (5 Nov 2008)
"snow fell on the face of Jesus"

I set and look out my window to the mountains. There by Mission Ridge is the face of Jesus in the rock. His face imprinted in the rock. Why is it that only I seem to be able to see? I knew the snow was coming and his face would be covered up. When I prayed I would speak to his face, he was there silently waiting and watching me. Now the day of the election I see he is half covered with snow. Maybe he will be gone tomorrow. Maybe we will be gone tomorrow. I feel so lonely. My fear has turned to sorrow, my sorrow has turned to surrender. Snow is covering my Jesus. Will I no longer see his face?
----------------------------------------------------