Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Lisaleenie" enters the five demons ("doves") fold

I know some people who post a bunch of garbage on five demons just to see that there made up garbage is posted --- yet when they send in biblical posts, that is rejected.

Lisaleenie is throwing in a bunch of garbage - and the five demons owner, John Tng, posted it. In the past, Lisaleenie (under a different name) sent in biblical posts - and those were rejected. This should once in for all prove that five demons ("doves") does not promote TRUE biblical understanding and that it is a den of false prophets and those who buy into their lies and deception.

---------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/lisaleenie115.htm
Lisaleenie (5 Nov 2008)
"To Rose Oct 3rd Letter"

Hello Rose,This is the first time that I’ve written the five doves. I saw Pastor Riley’s web-site thanks to Peggy, and his articles have been a real blessing to me. I do pray for his complete recovery.I have seen the numbers 111 everywhere I go, too. Sometimes I have a strong impression to look at the clock, and it will say 11:11 at night. Another example, like the other night I woke up and the clock said 11:08. I took that to mean November 2008. I can’t help but wonder if that is the month and year for the rapture. It’s amazing to me that I’m not the only one who has seen those numbers, too. Earlier this year, I kept seeing 6:12 on my clock everywhere I turned, and the numbers 111 came into my mind very strongly. I took it to mean a date: June 12th, so out of curiosity, I counted 111 days from June 12th, and it was Rosh Hashanah! Wow, was I excited! I was convinced that the Lord gave me the date of the rapture. But when Rosh Hashanah came and went, I was not only confused, but deeply disappointed. However, I still see the numbers 111 all the time, especially in my digital clock. What does it mean? I don’t know, either, but it looks like other doves are getting those numbers, too. Any thoughts?
Lisaleenie
__
Welcome to the Doves, Lisa!John
-----------------------------------------------