Friday, November 14, 2008

false prophet Stephen Bishop - make some assumptions and add dates to get a rapture date

False prophet Stephen Bishop assumes a date for the rapture then subtracts a number and hopes it leads to a past date - and he thinks all of this is relevant to what??? The bible never says to do any of this.

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/stephenb1114.htm
Stephen Bishop (14 Nov 2008)
"When was the First Purim?"

Can anyone calculate for me when the First Purim occurred (year, month, day) in the book of Esther and then add 2520 prophetic years and find for me the EXACT date?
I subtracted 360 x 2520 days from Dec 21, 2012 to arrive at Feb 28, 472 BC !!I think this date is around the time of Esther / Mordechai / Haman / Ahasuerus etc
All I need is an exact year if anyone can calculate it

************************************************************
"The next Full Moon will be on December 13 @ 3:30 am"

Visit my home page
http://au.geocities.com/bishbud228
---------------------------------------------------------