Monday, November 10, 2008

According to false prophet Ron Reese, the pre tribulation rapture is a lie

false prophet Ron Reese falsely claims the tribulation started on october 29, 2008 when obama (who he claims is the antimessiah) "confirmed the covenant" with the gentile u.s. voters during his infomercial.

Since false prophet Ron Reese claims the tribulation has begun, then obviously he does not believe in a pre tribulation rapture.

false prophet Ron Reese is deceived by demons and has fell away from the True Faith in Messiah Yeshua.

II Tim 4:3-4
"For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths"

Note that false prophet Ron Reese defends the five demons ("doves") site in spite of all the false prophecies and unbiblical garbage that is posted there

Not all of his post is quoted below - most of it is a regurgitation of the garbage he had previously posted. From his post:
Of this much I am now 100% positive, that Barack Obama has fulfilled Daniel 9:27 on Oct. 29, 2008, and the 70th Week of Daniel has NOW begun.

-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/ronr1110-2.htm
I spent over 13 hours comprising and proofreading my two letters of Nov. 6th and 7th, and probably 2 hours or more doing an in-depth word study of Daniel 9:27. Your letter appeared like it took a few minutes, at most, and came off the top of your head, filled with with sarcasm and accusations and your pre-conceived ideas about how end-times prophecy HAS to be fulfilled.

I still consider you to be a brother in Christ, Randy. Just be very careful about what you write and how you write it. And most importantly, be sure to spend much time in prayer before you write a rebuttal letter to Five Doves. Nobody on 5 Doves has all the answers, especially not me. I am willing to be corrected, if it is warranted. I am willing to be reprimanded, if it is warranted. I am certainly open to other ideas, especially if one can show Scripturally where I am wrong. I certainly do not expect everyone on Five Doves to agree with what I wrote in my Nov. 6 letter. That is okay.

Of this much I am now 100% positive, that Barack Obama has fulfilled Daniel 9:27 on Oct. 29, 2008, and the 70th Week of Daniel has NOW begun.

Maranatha! Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com
--------------------------------------------