Monday, November 24, 2008

false prophet John Tng (owner of the five demons ["doves"]) admits his numerology is not from G-d!

If John Tng's numerology is from G-d as he claims, his numerology work would be 100% inspiration - yet he says it is only 1% inspired and the rest his own "work" (perspiration)

G-d calls numerology an ABOMINATION and those who use it are false prophets. Anyone who believes the false prophets are not followers of Messiah Yeshua - they are followers of a false pagan "god". Messiah Yeshua said if you claim to follow Him but do not obey G-d, He will reject you:

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/leahb1124-2.htm
Leah Blewer (24 Nov 2008)
"John Tng Thank You!!!"

Hi John...your article-- Has the Penny Finally Dropped? was amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us....your Biblical I.Q. and Mathematical I.Q. ....WOW!!!! is all I can say -- what an excellent gift you have been blessed with from God above!!!! You truly are a genius!!!! Can't wait to meet you in Heaven!!!! Love in Christ, Leah :)

__
Thanks, Leah! Actually considering my numerous attempts at pinning the tail on the donkey, it can be said to be 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration! :)
John
----------------------------------------