Thursday, December 18, 2008

false prophet Shelva Sirry demands her bank worship ba-al

false prophet Shelva Sirry is demanding that her bank worship tammuz (ba-al) and put up decorations in recognition of the sun "god's" (ba-la / tammuz) birthday - not caring if others are offended at the ba-al worship. Self centered false prophets demand that the united states worship ba-al and yet they throw fits because some foolish "atheist" put a letter in the washington state capitol claiming there is no G-d (atheists are fools since to make an unequivocal statement there is no G-d in the universe one has to know everything in the universe which would make them G-d so their rationale is flawed - I can respect agnostics but atheists are idiots)

christmass is a pagan festival that honors satan (ba-al) and is NOT Christian in ANY way, shape, or form. It is pagan that was "christianized" by constantine - just like he "christianized the statues of isis and horus calling them the "virgin mary" and "baby Jesus".

As a follower of Messiah Yeshua, I am offended by the ba-al worshipers that want to put their decorated phallic symbols (ie: christmass trees) everywhere during their winter solstice celebration of tammuz

------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/shelvas1218.htm
Shelva Sirry (18 Dec 2008) "I Was So Disgusted"
Today I went into my Wachovia bank branch to make a deposit. Imagine my surpirse when I noticed there was not one Christmas decoration in the whole place! It looked dismal. (Please know this has nothing to do with whether or not we personally believe in putting up Christmas trees in our homes). When the teller asked if I was ready for Christmas I told her I was but apparently my bank wasn't. I told her I am not offended when someone wishes me "Happy Kawanza" or "Happy Channuaka" or any other December holiday greeting. Everyone in there turned to listen to me with shocked looks on their faces. Very nicely I told them I am offended that my bank was willing to offend 90% of it's depositors who celebrate Christmas in favor of the 10% who might or might not be offended. I then told them my husband's bank BB&T has a tree and plenty of lights and decorations. I was told by the teller that I should please call the 800 number and tell them how I felt. I called the 800 number when I got home. The Supervisor apologized that I was offended and got the branch location. He assured me this was not a policy of the home office and that he was looking at dozens of Christmas decorations. He and the Customer Service Rep. before him assured me that there would be Christmas decorations at my branch right away. He also told me he appreciated the complaint as others could have been offended as well but not made a complaint. I told him I felt others may have practiced passive complaints and taken their business to a bank such as BB&T rather than expect to be respected. I thanked him for everyone's concern for my opinion. I also told him the people in my bank had been very nice to me as always and the complaint was not against them. I told him how pleased I was to be taken seriously and that my opinion mattered. Everyone could not have been nicer to me. The man actually wished me "Merry Christmas" before hanging up... It does make a difference in how one lodges a complaint. I thank God for the ability to complain in a nice way about something that offends. I give God the credit for causing me to speak my mind in a way that does not offend others. I praise God that it is His wisdom in causing me to behave as a representative of Jesus Christ. And I encourage everyone to speak up when businesses try to down play the Christmas season while holding their hands out to take our money during this time of year. But do it in a waythat gets them on our side by realizing they can lose our money rather than offending them in return. A very blessed Christmas to everyone,Shelva

----------------------------------------------------