Thursday, December 18, 2008

false prophet / license plate omen interpretor 'Jennifer' thinks the silent salvation army bells are prophetically significant

Many places (especially malls)do not allow the salvation army bells because of the noise - but they allow the salvation army kettles to collect donations. This has been policy for years - yet false prophet 'Jennifer' thinks it is "prophetically significant" - and she also thinks license plates she saw is prophetically significant too.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

II Tim 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/jennifer1218.htm
Jennifer (18 Dec 2008) "'444, XJ and the silent bell'"
hi doves! I wanted to share something I that happened to me Friday, 12/12. I was doing some Christmas shopping at the mall when I noticed a woman from the Salvation Army waving a bell. The odd part was that the bell wasn't making any noise, but she was waving it anyway. I felt in my spirit that the silent bell was a very prophetic sign and one that I should share. Another thing I'd like to share, and really don't know if this has significance or not, is today while waiting to pull out of a parking lot, I noticed the car in front of me had the license plate '444' and a car pulling in had the license plate 'XJ'. Maybe this will mean something to someone.. ? Love in Christ,Jennifer

--------------------------------------------------------