Tuesday, December 23, 2008

false prophet Ola Ilori - december 21, 2008 rapture date failed so now he's prophecying a boxing day rapture

Well, the false prophets have every day of the rest of 2008 prophecied for the rapture - so much for false prophet Marilyn Agee claiming we could know the day of the rapture ("but not the hour") and guaranteeing a november 15, 2008 rapture (which of course failed) now false prophet Ola Ilori has boxing day covered. This is looking more like a football pool than anything else. false prophet Ola Ilori is also wishing everyone a happy ba-almass in celebration of his "god" tammuz' birthday

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/ola1223.htm
Ola Ilori (23 Dec 2008) "OUR BOXING DAY RAPTURE"
Hi Doves,

It's looking more and more likely that we are going home on the 26th of December 2008, which is Boxing Day. What a time to be alive!

I would like to wish everyone that visits this site a Merry Christmas! I hope to see you all in Glory soon!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/ola1216-1.htm

Ola.

-----------------------------------------