Wednesday, December 17, 2008

false prophet Cinda Godfrey - digital TV is for mind control of the masses

false prophet Cinda Godfrey believes any lie she sees on the internet (while shunjning the truth!) Now she is claiming that digital TV is so that the government can use it to mind control the masses. The article she links to also relates it to HAARP.

TV is going digital so that the TV band can be better utilized. With analog signals, there has to be a greater "white space" (unused space) between signals to prevent bleed over from the nearest signal. With digital, these "white spaces" can be used for other purposes - such as cell phone, navigation, and other devices. There is nothing sinister about it (although any technology - even analog - can be used for evil)

You think false prophets like Cinda Godfrey would search for the truth before they put their foolishness on the internet.

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/cindag1217.htm
Cinda Godfrey (17 Dec 2008) "The Agenda Behind Digital T.V."
Hello Doves,

To me, this article makes perfect sense. The "powers that be" are really pushing this digital TV agenda. They never do that without an ulterior motive. If this technology is instituted, they won't have to take away our guns. Scary stuff.

Who needs TV, anyway? The truth can only be found online these days. I'm thinking my wonderful, old RCA may be retired come Februrary, 2009. I've been fighting the war against EMF's due to a cell tower in my neighborhood for the past 3 years. I know how detrimental its effect has been on my health, my neighbors' health and the health of my pets. I've spent hundreds of hours online researching how to protect my home from the EMF damage and have taken steps to shield the roof, the walls, windows, etc. The shielding has been expensive, but has made a tremendous difference.

Please take the time to read the full article below and forward it to as many people as possible. Knowledge is power.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!!!!

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15/news/digital-tv-mind-control-by-the-sound-of-silence/
----------------------------------------------------