Wednesday, December 17, 2008

false prophet Frank R Molver claims the shoe incident in iraq is prophetically significant because shoe throwing is mentioned in the bible

false prophet Frank R Molver seems to think if something happens now that is also mentioned in the bible that the incident today is prophetcially significant. Now we have all sorts of shoe prophets that are claiming because a reporter threw shoes at president bush and shoe throwing is in the bible, that the iraq incident this past week is prophetically significant. The same fruitcake false prophets claimed the tower of Siloam that fell (Luke 13:4) that it was related to the twin towers on 9-11

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/frankm1217-1.htm
Frank R Molver (17 Dec 2008) "re sign of the shoe"
Now that was good and shall we say very prophetic.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/denish1216.htm
Sign of the shoe - in 2008!
Normally a couple of shoes being thrown at an American President in Iraq would be interesting, yet inconsequential (and nice evasive work by President Bush!). However, it takes on greater meaning when we realise that there is a reference to shoe throwing in Psalm 60 and repeated in Psalm 108. Psalm 60:8 (Amplified Bible) 8 Moab is My washpot [reduced to vilest servitude]; upon Edom I cast My shoe in triumph; over Philistia I raise the shout of victory. Psalm 108:9 9 Moab is My washbasin; upon Edom [My slave] My shoe I cast [to be cleaned]; over Philistia I shout [in triumph]. The timing of this appears not to be coincidental - how often has shoe throwing made world headlines. While I am not sure what this sign means, God may intend to use this to draw attention to the shoe He says he will throw as a sign that He will conquer those nations immediately around Israel, especially Philistia (Palestine). This reminds us of the victory in Psalm 83/Isaiah 17. The verse in Psalm 108 is a declaration of future victory - and Psalm 110:1, 2 may record the actual victory - ‘Sit at my right hand until I make Your adversaries Your footstool. Rule then in the midst of Your foes!’ What a powerful representation of victory - the enemy a resting place for God’s feet! So, He says that ‘I cast my shoe in triumph; over Philistia I raise the shout of victory and uses two shoes thrown at a press conference to focus on this ‘strange’ reference. A happy face in the sky on 1 December, shoes thrown, what next? Maranatha!

-------------------------------------------------------------