Tuesday, December 23, 2008

false prophet 'Eileen' : "the rapture will be on ba-almass"

What happened to all of the so-called "confirmations" of a december 21, 2008 rapture??? In spite of all of the "confirmations" the rapture did not happen. Now we have such foolish false prophets such as 'Eileen' asking for an exact sign and even though she did not get the sign, she twists it all around and says it is a "confirmation" anyway. What utter foolishness of the false prophets on the five demons ("doves") web site.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

christmass is a pagan holiday and has NOTHING to do with Messiah Yeshua. G-d said mixing paganism with worship of Him is DETESTABLE to Him. Do your own research and you will see that ba-almass is a celebration of tammuz and his birthday and was long before Messiah Yeshua was born.

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/eileen1223.htm
Eileen (23 Dec 2008) "To: Liz Tracy "Strange Christmas Song""
Dear Liz,
Your post fascinated me. It sounded like something that would happen to me. Gee, I wish I could tell you that I’ve heard that song before, but I haven’t. And like you, I googled it to death, and I couldn’t find any song remotely similar to the lyrics you described. I found that very odd. The only thing I can think of is that song was some sort of miracle….like a confirmation that we’re going home for Christmas! I certainly hope so. You know, the Lord can do anything…even give messages through piped in music at the mall.
Like I said earlier, your experience sounded like something that would happen to me. As a matter of fact, I had an interesting experience happen to me today. I have a jar full of change that I take to the machine at work to count up and give me the folding money instead. I remembered thinking to myself (kind of like a prayer, too), “If we are to be raptured on Christmas, then a sign would be that there would be exactly $25 counted up.” ($25 representing the 25th of December). Well, when the machine stopped counting, the amount was $24.97. Three pennies short of $25!!! I was pretty disappointed until I thought to myself, “Gee, how funny, three pennies short of $25….I wonder if this is the Lord’s say of saying that we are now 3 days short of being raptured on Christmas? After all, today is the 22nd!” (I know, I know, wishful thinking….but wouldn’t it be great if it were true?!)
Over the weekend, I kept thinking of Diane Walker’s post about the revelation that Jesus gave her about fulfilling the Christian feasts at the rapture. What better “Christian feast” is there than Christmas, December 25th? Then I thought of the many posts of the doves about 17 Cheshvan (November 15th) being a possible rapture date because that was the day that the rains began for 40 days when Noah was shut into the ark by the Lord. I counted 40 days from November 15th, and that comes to Christmas day, December 25th! Then I thought about the three angelic encounters at Wal Mart, saying that this was going to be the last Christmas here. Then I thought about how Psalm 57 and Psalm 60 equals Psalm 108, and the significant date of October 29, 2008, and I remembered counting 57 from that date and guess what? Yes, it came to December 25th!
It seems like December 25th is a confirmation, because it seems to be popping up everywhere. That’s why when I read your post, I got really excited because I thought…wow, wouldn’t it be great if Liz’s experience was ANOTHER December 25th confirmation?
Well, we’ll soon see. Hope to see you soon in the clouds!
Maranatha!
Eileen

---------------------------------------------