Monday, December 29, 2008

false prophet Carol Garza listens to the lightning "spirit"; has been watching for Messiah Yeshua since antimessiah pope john paul 2 died

false prophet Carol Garza heard lightning this morning so she's sure G-d used it as a sign to tell her the rapture would be soon. She's been watching for the rapture since satanist john paul 2 (catholic pope) died. She thinks the lightning was a "confirmation" that false prophet Ron Reese false prophecy of the rapture happening on january 11, 2009 will actually happen.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

----------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/carolg1229.htm

Carol Garza (29 Dec 2008) "Exodus 19:10-11, & 16"

Greetings in the Beloved Name of Yeshua, our KING and soon Bridegroom!

I am soo exceedingly Thankful for this site, for saints like you who are also watchmen, on the alert, praying and sounding the alarm!

In a moment I will share a sign the LORD gave me this morning but first I want to share what led up to it.

For starters, God TV, Charles Capp plus others like him, , and this site has me leaping and Praising God for all the End Times revelations He is providing to those who LOVE HIS APPEARING.

I have been a SERIOUS 'Watchman (woman ) since Pope John Paul II's death in 2005.

Last night after considering what I've been learning from this site, & the scriptures I'm about to share, I asked the LORD to give me a sign telling me He indeed is coming, very, very SOON....perhaps January 11.

I am so wanting to say 'YES!! THAT IS THE DAY!!'. My heart, my spirit is leaping for JOY because I do believe that is the day!

Here are the scriptures.

Exodus 19:10-11 (NLT-New Living Translation)

Then the Lord told Moses, “Go down and prepare the people for my arrival. Consecrate them today and tomorrow, and have them wash their clothing.
Be sure they are ready on the third day, for on that day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai as all the people watch.

Today and Tomorrow signify 2 days.
A day unto the Lord is like a Thousand years.
2 days must then mean 2 thousand years.
We are to prepare the LORD'S people for HIS arrival!

For two thousand years, the saints have been washing their robes in the Blood of the Lamb that we might present ourselves before the King pure & spotless, without spot or wrinkle.

Exodus 19:16

On the morning of the third day, thunder roared and lightning flashed, and a dense cloud came down on the mountain. There was a long, loud blast from a ram’s horn, (the voice of the Trumpet exceedingly LOUD) and all the people trembled.

I checked the calendar to see what day January 11 fell on...and sure enough, it falls on Sunday.

As I write this letter to you, it is Sunday, (the third day) December 28, 2008.

I live in San Antonio, Tx. We have been in a drought for some time now. This morning, we were awoken by Thunder and Lightning and a quick shower. It only lasted 5-10 minutes at best. It is still cloudy outside though.

I didn't think much of it at first as I was awoken not only by the noise but by my barking dogs.

Upon getting up, those scriptures came to mind.

I realized today was Sunday morning [The LORD'S day]...(The third day). Of COURSE, I hoped for today... ))

I then remembered I asked God to give me a sign last night as I was going to bed. Since He is giving His watchmen sooo many signs through the Word of God, dreams, visions, revelation, it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Recap:

Exodus 19:16

On the morning of the third day,
thunder roared and lightning flashed, and
a dense cloud came down on the mountain.
There was a long, loud blast from a ram’s horn, (the voice of the Trumpet exceedingly LOUD) and all the people trembled.

I asked for a sign last night as I was going to bed.

This morning (Sunday morning, NOT Sunday afternoon or evening) , "Thunder roared and lightning flashed" all beit 5 plus minutes.

January 11 falls on a Sunday. It is the LORD'S DAY..commemorating His Resurrection.

Keep looking up !

For the Spirit and the BRIDE say "Come QUICKLY LORD JESUS! Come QUICKLY!"

Your friend in Christ,

Carol Garza__Welcome to the Doves, Carol!John

----------------------------------------------------------------------