Saturday, December 20, 2008

false prophet Bruce Warner - bregs about commiting an abomination to G-d

G-d is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. G-d fobid Ancient Israel to eat pork. Torah will be kept during the Millenial Kingdom. So why do so-called "christians" claim they can violate G-d's rules today???

Isaiah 66
17 "Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable thingsthey will meet their end together," declares the LORD.


Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/brucew1220.htm
Bruce Warner (20 Dec 2008) "TO: Leah Blewer"
Hi Leah, Thanks for the invitation! My two favorite things are Funnel Cakes and Pork...Ha. I also hope we meet in glory before August '09. Your friend in Christ, Bruce Warner

---------------------------------------------------