Wednesday, December 31, 2008

false prophet Stan Courtney accepts false prophet Ron Reese without question (and no discernment)

Or maybe the false prophets are telling the lies the people want to hear.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/stanc1231.htm
Stan Courtney (31 Dec 2008) "Ron Reese's post about Obama"
I have been following the Five Doves for many years but I seldom post.
I read Ron Reese's post about Obama being the AC and October 29th 2008 being the beginning of Daniel’s 70th week. I was confused at first but then I realized that maybe our endtimes thinking is not like we have always thought, just as in Jesus day the Jews understanding was not clear about his first coming. I found Obama's speech for that day on YouTube and although I did not enjoy it I listened to the full 30 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X3eE18dfmE What struck me immediately was his use of the word "week". Yes I know that it was one week until the election but it seems to me that his emphasis was always greatest on this phrase "One Week". In fact he used the word "week" seventeen times during the speech. Perhaps the 29th of October 2008 was the beginning of the "Last week"! Stan Courtney
----------------------------------------------------------