Monday, December 22, 2008

Who wants to bet???

When the false prophets are proven wrong about bush being the last president (cutting out the garbage about "last legitimate president" and "last president of the republic") that the false prophets will claim another bush will run for president in the future so the false prophets weren't really wrong about prophecying that bush will be the last president, just mistaken about which bush they prophecied about. Maybe Jeb bush will run in four years???

Any takers on this bet?

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/frankm1222-1.htm
Frank R Molver (22 Dec 2008) "Oh Lurk, what happened?"
I must say you had me in suspense. Well read, excellent links.But the last post made me realize you are just grasping at straws like the rest of us.I hope part of what you say is true.I mean, I have been waiting 11 years on this Bush is the last president thing.One month left to go.OH MY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------