Friday, December 26, 2008

false prophet Louis A. Romo claims G-d gave him a sign the rapture was going to happen "this season" - but he doubts it's from G-d

First of all, false prophet Louis A. Romo claims G-d gave him a sign the rapture would happen "this season" but then he says "POSSIBLY confirmation of the rapture this season" This is just like the satanic angel fairy tale Jim Bramlett of the five demons ("doves") web site gave ten years ago that an angel said that year "would be the last x-mass" (ten years ago!) Now we have false prophet Louis A. Romo stating G-d Himself gave him a sign - and yet false prophet Louis A. Romo says it is only a "possibility" ???

G-d has given me three personal prophecies and I *KNEW* they were from Him with absolutely NO doubt - NONE at all --- and, more important, they were all three true and happened (unfortunately - I had prayed that they were not from G-d and that I was mistaken even though I *KNEW* I was not) IF G-d had told false prophet Louis A. Romo ANYTHING, then false prophet Louis A. Romo would *KNOW* it was from G-d and would have absolutely NO doubt.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/louisar1226.htm
Louis A. Romo (26 Dec 2008) "Possibly confirmation of rapture this "season""
Greetings in name of our Lord Jesus,... For the last two weeks when I get up in the morning around 6:00am I have had a hard time turning on the central heating unit. I have to turn the switch onand off... nothing...turn it to manual...hit it...nothing...turn to cold ..may start...turn off..hit and so on trying all possible combinations..eventually, Praise the Lord, it will start after a minute or two of playing with controls. This morning when I got up as I was walking to turn it on I got the thought, "ask me if i am coming this season and see if the heater will come on the first try." I said, " please lord, start immediately if you are coming this season." I wanted to say Christmas day but instead said this season. guess what ??? I put that little ole switch on start and immediately i heard the blower motor start and a few seconds laterthe beautiful warm flames came on!!!...ON THE FIRST TRY!! I was hesitant to post this in case it was my active mind desperate to leave this filthly world to be with my Lord forever more and perhaps it was just a mathematical statistical time for it to turn on first try.... BUT IF FROM THE LORD, SURELY THERE WILL BE OTHER CONFIRMATIONS WITHIN OUR FIVEDOVE COMMUNITY???What if others got a similar notice and it is a 24 hour warning...wow ...Lord let it be.! The Lord Bless all of you for your outstanding works of lifting all the doves....Sometimes I feel like we are all in a long march like the Bataan death march of WWII with lucifer trying to bayonet each and everyone everyday and everyone on fivedoves is carrying each other... Louie Romo

----------------------------------------------------