Tuesday, December 30, 2008

false prophet and antisemite Paul Synder: "the rapture is a "gentile thing" and Israel is a "Jewish thing")

false prophet Paul Synder is one of the biggest antisemitic fools that I have seen on the five demons ("doves") web site. he claims the rapture is "for gentiles" and Israel (and the feasts) is "for Jews" he states this after claiming to have read all through the book of the bible. I guess he missed (or intentionally overlooked) the part where the foreigners with Israel were commanded by G-d to follow Torah and that the gentile believers were grafted into Israel.

Paul Synder is an extremely wicked false prophet who is misleading others with his foolish lies.

Romans 10
12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

----------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/pauls1230.htm
Paul Synder (30 Dec 2008) "RAPTURE"
When I began to develop my theology I in the 1930’s my fathers interest in prophesy and the accuracy of it during the war years convinced me of the importance of that study. After the war when I came home and soon realized that the rapture was a beautiful thing to look forward to. The implications are vast and important. So
I read straight though the Bible looking for clues. Then I did it again and while it was fresh in my mind Genesis stood out that it was talking about what I had just read in Revalation. So as continued to read I realized that the Book was an integrated whole so it didn’t take long for the Rapture to catch my interest. So when will that come?Eventually I realized that Ezekiel 38 was tied to the rapture and Ezekiel 39 seemed to be the end of an age as chapter 40 on is such a change. At that time very little was said about the Jewish holidays and I didn’t at that time take them into consideration. So they didn’t enter into my thinking. So to the best of my calculations it appeared to me that the two had to be extremely close together. In the church where I grew up prophesy was considered foolish and the hierarchy worked actively against prophesy preachers. Yet I knew that it was wrong to not preach the whole word for when I spoke on prophesy the people flocked to hear. Then there came out a book 88 reasons and I reconsidered and thought well, we will just wait and see. Then there was the 2000 waiting and well you have all been waiting hoping with me too for all of the holidays and we are all still waiting. I know that there a lot of other theories but this one I have held in my heart for many years. I am not dogmatic about it but the rapture is a gentile thing. While I have always thought of Israel as the Jewish thing. A lot of people that should be rapture ready are not. Would it be like the Lord to rapture us and leave a bunch of people who have been mislead or dreaming but are otherwise ready? He was not willing that any should perish either. Perhaps he will send us a warning. Most people miss a great clue to the action in Ezekiel 38 verse 10. They put verse 10 on top of verses 8. These verses refer to two separate actions. Note that the phrase It shall also come to pass, that at the same time, in verse 10 changes the picture. The United States fits the picture much better than Israel. We were gathered from many nations there are many cattle and wealth and most of all we were considered a land without walls and gates when I was young. Besides this Russia has been coveting the US for generations. Since Russia is planning a surprise attack on the U.S. "as soon as they can get away with it" their words, not mine what would be closer to the situation as we see it today. What I would expect it that we will see a nuclear attack among other things but God is able to do anything. It will be scary for the Christians but FEAR NOT. He is in control. Perhaps then month or so the RAPTURE. The Russians will loose when God intervenes some time during the great tribulation.I could go on at length but writing is extremely difficult since I had a stroke.Love to all you Doves and you to John and JimPaul Snyder, W7IGF

--------------------------------------------