Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Proof the five demons ("doves") has no discernment - Karen Xandra Peters' "dream" is a made up fairy tale

If the five demons posts obviously made up garbage like this, they will post anything (except the Truth!)

This wacky made up story is proof positive there is absolutely NO discernment on the satanic five demons ("doves") web site and head false prophet John Tng does not care how much garbage he feeds his "flock" as long as the gullible and foolish people believes his false prophecies. Does anyone really believe a story ("dream") about bungy jumping is from G-d? Karen Xandra Peters may be a good story teller but this is absolutely no dream from G-d!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/karenxp1231.htm
Karen Xandra Peters (31 Dec 2008)"My Strange Dream"
Hello,
I've been a long time lurker although I have not posted anything until now.
First I want to comment on an article by Gary Rich:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/garyr1230-1.htm
I thought Daniel 12:11-12 was giving the days after the Abomination of Desolation was set up and the number of days is 45. Where does the 75 days come from and why is 75 significant from an infomercial Obama gave? Isnt the covenant suppose to be for seven years?

===========

I had a very strange dream a week ago and I have not been able to figure it out. I would appreciate it if anyone can give it's interpretation. I rarely ever remember my dreams and when I do, something always happens related to my dream.

My dream started when I was falling and then all of a sudden near the bottom I was jerked back up like I was bungy jumping. I bounced two times and then the sky opened up and I saw beneath what was happening on the earth. I saw two large earthquakes and a voice said 'these two earthquakes will splite the United States into two sections'

After I saw the two earthquakes I began falling again. As I neared the bottom, I once again was jerked back up and bounced three times again like I was bungy jumping. Then the sky opened once again. I looked down and saw 3 severe floods in the United States and a voice said 'three united states cities will be destroyed by the three floods you just saw'

After I saw the three floods I began falling again. This time as I neared the bottom, I bounced four times like I was bungy jumping. The sky opened yet again and I saw what appeared to be four nuclear blasts in the United States and a voice said 'four United States cities will be destroyed by the nuclear blasts you just saw'

Then there was a bright light and I heard another voice (different from the first one) that said 'These things will start happening right after the rapture'
I then woke up and looked at my clock and it was 1:11 I'm always a sound sleeper and there was nothing happening to have woken me up at that time.


Does anyone know what this dream could mean? Could it be a literal dream and the events (of course not the bungy jumping part) happen like I dreamed it? What is the bungy jumping part all about? I've never had a dream like this before. There is one more detail but as I was going to type it in my letter, something told me not to and that it will be given to the person's interpretation I was to believe. I saw which cities were affected although since this was to happen after the rapture and there will be so much other destruction I'm not sure whether I should post them or not.

Thanks for all of the posts. It must be exciting to watch all the dates come and go knowing that the rapture is so close and that one day soon, someone will get the right day.
Sincerely,
Karen Xandra Peters

__
Welcome to the Doves, Karen!John
--------------------------------------------