Friday, December 26, 2008

false prophet Frank Molver worships a mountain idol he calls "Jesus"

G-d said to not make or use any images / idols as items of worship - yet false prophet Frank Molver has a mountain with a face he calls "jesus" that he uses as a worship idol. he has mentioned the mountain before as an idol of worhip: http://falseprophetwatch.blogspot.com/2008/11/false-prophet-frank-r-molver-admits-to.html

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/frankm115.htm
Frank R Molver (5 Nov 2008) "snow fell on the face of Jesus"I set and look out my window to the mountains. There by Mission Ridge is the face of Jesus in the rock. His face imprinted in the rock. Why is it that only I seem to be able to see? I knew the snow was coming and his face would be covered up. When I prayed I would speak to his face, he was there silently waiting and watching me. Now the day of the election I see he is half covered with snow. Maybe he will be gone tomorrow. Maybe we will be gone tomorrow. I feel so lonely. My fear has turned to sorrow, my sorrow has turned to surrender. Snow is covering my Jesus. Will I no longer see his face?

exodus 20
2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; 3 you shall have no other gods before me.
4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,
6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

---------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/frankm1226-2.htm
Frank R Molver (26 Dec 2008) "reliving your parents trials, Gods school of humility."
For the past 2 years I have had the painfull pleasure of reliving the past difficulties and heart aches of my father.I don't necessarily think it was a family curse, though it sure was similar. What it does is it gives me compassion for the trials my father went thruogh.It is difficult living through painfull times, they just dont' go away but weight heavy on your chest and color the world dark. Part of the soul growing pains.

Probably the worst is the pain of worrying about your children, especially when one gets in serious trouble.But, you know, I think there is a lot of pain Christ goes through when we grow and fall astray.

It reminds me of the face in the mountains I see from my front window. The eyes of Jesus are covered like a shawl pulled over the face when one is in grief. That too could be said about us today, the church, the society and the world situation.

Jesus crying for what is happening and we slightly acknowledge it. Unless of course he puts us in a situation in which we feel his grief. Boy, I sure do now.
-------------------------------------------------