Monday, December 22, 2008

false prophet 'Rachel' compares Messiah Yeshua to satan claws

I cannot believe even a false prophet would compare Messiah Yeshua with a red robed and white bearded satan - and yet false prophet 'Rachel' does just that. Obviously false prophet 'Rachel' sees nothing wrong with ba-almass either - or with satan claws. She believed the lies her parents told her about ba-almass and does not care that G-d calls it an abomination to Him.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/rachel1222.htm
Rachel (22 Dec 2008) "Christmas Eve"
We all have Christmas memories both sad and joyous. I am remembering my best Christmas. My birthday is on Christmas Day (hello all you Christmas and near Christmas babies who know we get birthday presents only when we're little and never after), and I was doubly excited about all I hoped to find under the tree. In my restlessness, I awoke in the night wondering if Santa might have arrived. Tiptoeing halfway down the stairs and peering over the banister, I caught a wonderous glimpse. My heart leaped! The dim light delineated the outline of packages and toys waiting in stillness as though daring not to stir before their time. I got the message! I scampered back to bed knowing that nothing should be mine until morning. An adult might have siezed the moment, but not the trusting obedient child. I simply went back to sleep in the peacful reassurance of the promise. (Today's insomniac adults wouldn't have been able to fall back asleep either, eh? Ah! childhood.)

I don't remember one frame of that Christmas morning though I'm sure it was euphoric. Only the memory of that magic momemt on the stairs stays with me. Hope is a blessed state. God give us the hopeful trustful heart of a child without which Jesus says we cannot enter into heaven. Life today may be more intense and overwhelming than for saints in other years, but we have the wonderful anticipation of seeing Jesus at any moment. It's a time to savor.....well, like Christmas Eve......an existence pregnant with light and hope and joy. And sometimes God will give us that jolt of assurance, which in itself is an unveilng because Jesus Himself is the blessed hope. "EYE HATH NOT SEEN, NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM. BUT GOD HATH REVEALED THEM UNTO US BY HIS SPIRIT:...." I Cor 2:9

I believe God will let us keep the memory of this precious time into eternity, remembering when we were waiting and longing together, comforting, exhorting and encouraging each other to the end. "Now no chastening for present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are excercised thereby." Hebrews 12:11. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8:18 "In your patience possess ye your souls." Luke 21:19 "Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off." Isaiah 33:17 "Live with eternity's values in view."

Yours in his safekeeping,

Some glad morning when this life is o'er
I'll fly away
To my home on heaven's celestial shore
Bless God I'll fly away!"

Look up and rejoice,
Maranatha,
Rachel
cloudsbenjamin@suddenlink.net
-------------------------------------------------------