Tuesday, December 30, 2008

false prophet 'Eileen'' dream G-d said for her to "release now"

First false prophet 'Eileen' claims to have had a "prophetic" dream in 1988 (how did she know it was "prophetic" ???) and did not felt "led of the lord to release until now" (how does she know it wasn't planted by a demon and the demon is telling her to give it to the false prophets to make fools out of themselves???)

When an angel of G-d gave Daniel a prophecy, he gave the number of days and a clear meaning to the prophecy. When false prophets have dreams, they are never clear nor do they even know any meaning of it - or know for sure whether it was a dream from G-d or implanted by satan. Since Ron Reese is a verified false prophet, it is obvious that the dream false prophet 'Eileen' had is demonic.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


--------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/eileen1230-1.htm
Eileen (30 Dec 2008) "Prophetic Dream"

Dear Doves,
Back in 1988 I had a prophetic dream that I never really understood until I saw Ron Reese’s post about January 11th Sudden Destruction/and or Rapture. I never felt led of the Lord to release this dream until now. Here is the dream:
In the dream I walked into a very large room. The walls were beautiful, and looked like white marble with gold trim. In the middle of this large room was a throne and even though I couldn’t clearly see the face of the person on the throne, it looked like the Pope. There was a red carpet leading up to the throne, with people standing around the carpet weeping. I started to walk up the red carpet when an angel stopped me in my tracks. He was standing to the right of me, wearing brilliant white clothing. In his hand was a scroll. He handed me the scroll, and told me to open it. All of a sudden, the weeping stopped and all eyes were on me as I did as the angel directed me to do. I opened the scroll, and to my surprise, all I saw were five numbers on it:
1 1 1 9 2
That was it. Just five numbers. Puzzled, I looked at the angel and asked him, “What are these numbers?” He answered me and said, “These numbers are a date.” I asked him, “A date of what?” All of a sudden he disappeared and I woke up.
Could the numbers be January 11th, 2009? There are no zeros, but are zeros considered a number in math? When the terrorists hit the twin towers in New York on 09/11, I thought THAT was what the numbers meant. (9/11/2001) Except for the zeros, the exact same numbers are used, as you can see. The same thing for 01/11/2009. Bookend dates, like Ron had alluded to in his post about January 11th, Sudden Destruction/and or Rapture.
We’ll soon see! Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!
Eileen

------------------------------------------------------------