Wednesday, December 17, 2008

false prophet 'Roseann' - another satanic dow jones / ouija board false prophet

false prophet 'Roseann' seems to think the dow jones closing numbers can be plugged into a "christianized" satanic ouija board and come up with some prophecies.

This is demonic and is absolutely NOT Christian - and yet the five demons ("doves") does not see anything wrong with this.

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.


links to the "christianized" ouija board ("bible wheel") removed
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/roseann1217.htm

Roseann (17 Dec 2008) "November 20 (Dow down 444.99) to December 21 - 31 days, October"

Dear John and Doves,

My husband and I have been following the discussions with great interest that have been taking place. I cannot even begin to qualify to the extent that I see here with some of the numbers people, but what I can tell you is that on November 20th the market closed down at 444.99. When I saw that number it took my breath away and I was not totally sure why. I understood that 99 represents Amen, but did not know about 444 until I looked it up on the Bible Wheel site. Here is what I found out regarding those numbers as well as 31 days until December 21 and October 29 to November 20 is 22 days:

444 – Perfect Love, I Love the Lord, to love Aleph Tav, Thou even Thou art Lord, throughout all generations, the Way of Thy precepts, and the glory of the Lord abode, He has shed blood, upon the tree, in the height of Zion, Temple, flesh and blood, Life, the field, the judges, Damascus, the captivity
[link removed]

99 – Amen, Truly, Branch, Door of Hope, Bethlehem, Fountain, Mirror, Tablet, I will forgive, Hide, Secret, As the garden of the Lord, seed of copulation
[link removed]

November 20-December 21 – 31 days
31 - God, And there was, The Lamb, I will praise Thee, No/Not
[link removed]

11 (November) – Where?, Hide, Secretly, Feast, Earth, Isle(s), Alas!, Woe Alas!, Evil Report, Slander, Firebrand
[link removed]

20 (Day) – The beginning of Wisdom
[link removed]

12 (December) – The teacher of teachers at age 12
[link removed]

21 (Day) – I AM, Meditation, Joyful Good, Surely Truly
[link removed]

October 29 to November 20 - 22 days
22- Revelation, by his hand, Revealed/Told, Unite, Grace, Good, In Thee, The Garden
[link removed]

10 (October) - Holy hands
[link removed]

29 (Day) - When I ask for this number I get the full gematria database. I am not sure what is happening or what I am doing wrong?
[link removed]

I am still not sure what it all means, maybe someone else will see something from all these numbers. The first thing that stuck out to me was 444 and Damascus.

I like the others have been seeing 111 a lot lately. It used to be 1111 just before Arafat died. I have only occasionally seen that number recently.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?

Roseann

-------------------------------------------------------------------