Tuesday, December 16, 2008

false prophet 'Nancy' - extremely deceived and demon possessed false prophet

.
false prophet 'Nancy' is extrely deceived and is deceiving others. First she goes to a demonic chat board and then wonders why she was given a demonic visitation to "heaven" (a deception) All one needs to do is get a friend to "verify" what you say - or get two email addresses and "verify" it yourself (or, since it was a demonic site - any one of the false prophets / deceivers will "verify" anything that suits their own purpose - such as "verifying" their own "visitation to heaven")

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.


II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/nancy1215.htm
Nancy (15 Dec 2008) "A Reply to Rachel re Intimacy with the Bridegroom"

Greetings, Rachel!

I caught your post late last night and am so glad I did. It sounds to me like you are hungry enough for your own personal encounter with your Bridegroom. I have a far more incredible, dramatic and moving encounter to share with you than my own. Tina Dyer had a visit to Heaven with Jesus in 2006 (verified below by "Ol Warrior" who was also in Heaven simultaneously watching what happened with Tina) which should absolutely delight your heart, since God is no respecter of persons. What He did for Tina and "Ol Warrior," as well as, myself, He will do for all who diligently seek Him. That's His promise.

Below is the absolutely astounding story that pushed me 'over the edge,' so to speak, making me terribly jealous, causing me to go into worship mode for 5 months, resulting one day in a personal visit with Jesus in Heaven. As you know, God prefers us hot or cold per this verse: "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth."
Revelation 3:16

Jesus wants us to be jealous for Him, as He is jealous for us -- that's even His name: "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"
Exodus 34:14:

I have also included Tina Dyer's email address and Ol Warrior's in case you want to write them for further discussion or verification purposes. I would love to hear about your "Divine confirmation." Feel free to write me anytime at:
NANSINGS@aol.com. I extend that invitation to anyone 'out there' reading this who is hungry for a personal encounter with the Lord. Since He is coming terribly soon, I will do what I can to help you get ready. Nancy ;)

Tina Dyer's Amazing Throne Room Experience

From:
tina dyer
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:26 PM
Subject: Throne room intimacy
Dear saints,

What I share with you this night is now imbedded in my heart as one of my most beautiful times with my bridegroom. To my amazement, it occured on Christmas night. The Lord just keeps on giving and giving of Himself.

While in a prophetic chat room, the anointing of the Lord was quite evident to all attending.
A friend of mine noted that he was in the throne room with the Lord and made a call for others to come. I simply closed my eyes and said, "Jesus, You know how much I desire this very thing"....Then as I sat at my desk, still awake, still fully functional and able to type, my eyes were opened and I began to be in two places at one time. I will try to describe the journey to the best of my ability but know that words could never do it justice.

I began to travel through space and time,through another dimension, somewhere in the heavenlies. I was aware of many different atmospheres and layers. There were formations in the air that were not shown to me just what they were.

I saw colors that intermingled and the colors themselves were ALIVE. It is most difficult to describe. But the colors seemed to have tiny lights and particles that had life within each part. They almost seemed to dance and move with grace and unity.

I then noticed many different portals. They were golden yellow in color and were different sizes and lengths. There was some type of suction within them that drew me through the clear tunnel, up and through, into another realm.

Suddenly, I lay suspended in the air as if on something. I was face down and lay prostrate.
I looked below and saw armies. They were evil armies and were gathered in different rankings. They consisted of demonic beings and there was great confusion in the camp. These armies were at different levels in the heavenlies. There was noise, metal clamoring, yelling and much fighting in the ranks. Smoke billowed forth into the air. It was hideously ugly to see.

I then became aware of someone directly behind me. I felt that it could be Jesus. My friend, who was also in the room, was also in the throne room at the same time. He saw me but I could not see him. I asked him if it was Jesus, he said " yes."

I so wanted to look at Him but was terrified. My face was buried in my hands. I wanted to see Him so desperately but felt shame. Then the most remarkable thing occured, I felt the hand of the Lord, touch my back, just as my friend said "He is touching you"...it occured at the exact moment in time. The others in the room marveled at how strong the anointing was. There was such an intense presence of the Lord's love that was being poured out.

Then the Lord stroked my back and then held His hand on it. His hand then went INTO my back until it reached my heart. He held my heart and took away the shame. Whoa.....

Then He turned me over gently and my eyes beheld my JESUS...my sweet Jesus.....

Oh my word, I saw His face, I saw Him.....my mind was blown. This has been my heart's cry for years and now it has come to pass. His face was in complete full expression of great joy. He threw His head back and was laughing. The amazing thing that struck me was that He never took His eyes off mine from the time I first met His glance. That is just how much in love He is with His Bride.

He took me in His arms and we embraced in such a grip that I will never forget. I never wanted that moment to end. He then began to rock me back and forth like a Father would his child. He gave me comfort like I have never known. I was aware of others that were now in great celebration. I knew that the Father had stood up and was giving His approval to Jesus although I could not see Him.

Jesus then stood and stretched forth His hand for mine. I laid my hand in His and He walked us onto the sea of glass. I was aware of angels and many witnesses who had gathered around us. I looked back at where Jesus had been sitting on His throne and to my astonishment, He was STILL THERE. He was also with me ready to dance with me. Then I remembered that He was omnipresent although somehow now seeing it in this manner, helped make it more understandable. He was still interceding day and night on behalf of the saints. What an amazing God we serve.

As we began to dance, He adorned me in a beautiful gown that was blue and green in color. It had blue and green stones, as well as, diamonds, but was weightless. There was also gold trim and many layers of sheer fabric that flowed as we danced. Somehow, we danced like the best ballroom dancers I have ever seen. He threw me in the air and twirled me around and laughed with joy. It was so glorious. Then from above, doves were released over us. They encircled us as we danced. One dove flew into the center. It had a single rose in its mouth and it flew to Jesus. He took the rose without reverting His eyes still and gave me the rose.

Then we went into a garden which was greener than green and more beautiful than words could describe. We had a very intimate time together which I am not going to share at this time. Then I left the room and went to spend time alone with the Lord in which He showed me some things that pertained to my own family.

The experience was one that changed my entire life and I know that there is even so much more glory to be seen. I await with bated breath for the next adventure.....

What I would encourage others to do is to seek Him and His face. Hunger to know Him more. Don't seek just what His hands can provide but rather seek HIM. Surely He will hear a hunger like that. I pray that this blessed you......

my love to you,
In Christ Jesus,
Tina Dyer
tinandyer@yahoo.com

Confirmation of the above experience from Tina's friend, "Ol Warrior:"

From:
NANSINGS@aol.comTo: ol_warrior@msn.comSubject: re: throne room - prophets chambersDate: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:28:26 ESTWere you the person in the Throne Room in Heaven at the same time as Tina? If so, would you mind telling me about your experience there? I would sure love to know what was happening to you at the same time. What did you see, etc.? Thank you. ;)

Subject: re: throne room - prophets chambers
Date: 1/21/2007 8:00:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
From:
ol_warrior@msn.com

Yes i did see part of this in the third heaven when it was happening with tina, i seen her laying on her face, the Lord standing behind her at her feet, i seen Him reach into her and touch her heart, i started to approach them but the Lord motioned for me to stop, so i went to one knee till He waved me over to them, from there i was out of what He showed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------