Tuesday, December 16, 2008

false prophet 'Dan' believes tammuz worshipers will be raptured

christmass is the worship of tammuz (ba-al) and anyone who worships tammuz is not a Christian and will not be raptured as false prophet 'Dan' claims.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/dan1216.htm
Dan (16 Dec 2008) "Re: Ron Reese "are all Christians going in the rapture" tract"
John and Doves, While reading this post it occurred to me how these words perfectly describe the Christmas holiday season ......... "and TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, lest at any time YOUR HEARTS be over-charged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, AND CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. " Luke 21:36 dan

---------------------------------------------------------