Friday, October 24, 2008

Tracy Dee is also sick and tired of the false prophets and their false prophecies

.
G-d will punish the false prophets.

----------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/tracyd1024.htm

Tracy Dee (24 Oct 2008) "rapture this year"

Is it just me? How do you guys keep holding on? I know I can't be the only one asking this question!
The last few days I feel like I am walking in an ever-darkening black cloud. The last "day-prediction" has come and gone for this year"...and we are not saved"...
What is holding you guys together? I feed every last ember of hope, waiting to see if 'today is that day'...and it comes, and it goes..
I feel like I am holding on by a single thread, and Satan is sawing away at that. So, any other times for this year? Or are we going back to the 2009/firstfruit-it-has-to-be-then-or-maybe-pentecost....
I am running out of steam. HELP!!! TD
---------------------------------------