Thursday, October 2, 2008

Deanna Hill - another wicked interpreter of omens

Oh my - I saw the numbers 163 two days in a row - is that significant too???

I can't believe these false prophets who thinjk seeing numbers means anything. G-d says interpreting omens (like seeing certain numbers frequently) is DETESTABLE to Him.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

I also heard the shofar blown the last couple of days - there are several Jewish and Messianic families in the neighborhood that blow them for Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashanah) every year.

-------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/deannah102.htm

Deanna Hill (2 Oct 2008) "Interesting confirmations"
Hi John, My name is Deanna Hill and I have been watching for my Jesus, my Bridegroom to come and take me with Him for at least 3 years now. I have a couple of interesting confirmations/signs regarding His soon return.1. I have seen many times.. 777,707 and 77 since 1999! (On clocks and license plates,receipts) And on Sept 29- wow, the dow!! 777! :)Also, I have see many times, 11:11, 111 as well. 2. The most significant sign I received in 1999 is regarding the "Full Moon." I will explain to you and the Doves soon about this and how God had confirmed this 4 times. From His word and two witnesses! However, today Oct. 1, 2008 in the morning....I was praying and wondering if Israel saw the New Moon on Sept.30! I looked for it the night before on the eve of Sept 30..(here in beautiful Pleasanton, California) and I did not see it.Well this morning Oct. 1 at around 9:30 a.m. (Pacific time zone) as I was wondering if and when Israel saw the New Moon....and just praying...I heard a distant but clear sound of a shofar/trumpet sounding!! It was almost as if I heard this thru my spirit ears!!? And I thought this is it! I hear the sound of a trumpet! Well, I soon knew this was not yet the rapture!Later on, I logged on the web and I did a search about the sighting of the New Moon in Israel. And I found out that Israel sighted the New Moon today Oct 1, 2008 at 6:29 p.m. (Israel time). And guess what!!!? Israel is 9 hours ahead which was 9:29 a.m. my Pacific Time Zone.!!! Could it be I heard the distant sound of the shofar in the spiritual realm from Israel at the exact time they sounded the shofar! This could be a confirmation from God! It must be!! This can not just be a coincidence! I have thought and believe Jesus our Beloved Bridegroom will come back to call us up with Him on a Full Moon day or eve. for years now..and a few months back, I have wondered.. maybe, on October 14, 2008, Feasts of Tabernacles a (full moon festival)!! I have asked Him for a confirmationand perhaps this was it, today Oct 1! That I heard the trumpet/shofar sound at exactly when Israel sighted the new moon at 6:29 p.m.!! Here in N. Calif. at 9:29-30a.m.!! I believe October 14, 2008 (7 + 7 =14!!) could very well be our wedding day to the Bridegroom, my Husband, Jesus on this day..and it is also a Full Moon on this day!! And the signs of..777, 77, 707, I saw so many times in these past years!! Check this out!!....7th month -Oct- Hebrew month! And.. 7+7=14 days/14th day of 7th month!!? Could it be?!!!!!I ask God to reveal His truth to me always and to keep my heart and eyes on Jesus! Ask God with me...to confirm if this could be our Wedding Day with our Sweet Jesus! I will write later about this Full Moon word I received in 1999 and the confirmations I received soon, very soon! It is AWESOME!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please pray for my daughter, Candace! She is 19, lives in San Francisco and is a prodigal! Pray God will protect her and rescue her from this evil world(land of the enemy) Jer. 31:16-17. And God will pull her away from all ungodly influences! And she will come to her senses and return to God with a repentful heart and God will bring her home to Him and me safe and sound! Luke 15. I need serious prayer warriors to stand with me on behalf of my only child, Candace. To pray the Word of God over her! And healing for us, Mom and daughter! I know God will act quickly..even today to turn her heart towards Him. (Jude 24, keep Candace from falling, O God) All In the name of Jesus Christ! It is done!!! Praise God in Advance for His quick work.. so Candace will be the Bride of Christ too!! A Bride to be..your sister in Christ. Deanna Hilloceanwaves@comcast.netThank you for Five Doves and Posting this to the Doves!__Thanks for sharing, Deanna.Welcome to the Doves!John

---------------------------------------------------------------------------