Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wacky wiccan Peggy McIlveene - thinks G-d speaks through interpretation of omens

Even though G-d calls omen interpretators 'Detestable', Peggy McIlveene sees nothing wrong with the interpretation of license plate omens and numerology. (see previous posts where the verse is posted that G-d calls omen interpretators detestable to Him)

I find it informative that she admits that "pastor" FM Riley was deceived by a spirit that led him to a Passover 2008 rapture date (which is long past) Obviously "pastor" FM Riley was deceived by a demonic spirit.

Unfortunately for false prophet wiccan Peggy McIlveene - Messiah Yeshua will not accept false works from those who disobey G-d. Since she posts recipes for sheelfish and pork (which G-d calls detestable and an abomination) and she violates Shabbat (the sabbath - saturday) AND she gives false prophecies and follows false prophets, she is in for a sad surprise:

Matthew 7
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and
narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will
I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

-----------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/peggym1028-5.htm
Peggy McIlveene (28 Oct 2008)
"TO John Tng - "Psalm 108" ..."

You tell ‘em, brother! Sometimes ye have not because ye ask not! These naysayers will find themselves one day sitting here trying to figure out what happened to us! And you are precisely correct about the odds of seeing a car with a license plate 7776 parked in Parking Lot 108! Good God, doesn’t He need to konk us over the head before we realize He’s speaking to us???
You are not the ONLY one “sure” that 2008 has great prophetic implications! Pastor Riley, for instance, is not one to be “taken in” by “visits from the Spirit” like he was earlier this year. He is a 76-year-old believer of the fact that “if it ain’t in the Bible, you can’t believe it”, so when he tells me that the Spirit of the Almighty visited him this year, and directed him to Passover 2008, you can BET that’s exactly what happened! I’ve talked enough to the man to know this as fact! Same with you, brother John… you’re not tossed about by this wind and that wind. Nor am I. I have seen more last year and this year in my spirit to last a lifetime, and I am not one who normally receives a lot of dreams and the like, and have never had a vision, but when the Almighty talks to me, I know it, because I belong to Him and I know His voice and He knows me.
And I’m the same with my workload as you have been. I have been noticing time speeding up for the past 3-5 years, with each year speeding by more and more rapidly. And BUSY at work, with little to no time to get everything done. What’s important is that we make sure nothing keeps us from His work… you keep up with 5 Doves, I keep up with His-Forever, and we keep busy until His return! Keep up the great work, John!
As for the naysayers, we don’t have to answer to them, only to our Father and if we’re married, to our spouse… that’s IT. If they are happy, we can be happy. If they don’t like how we handle our work for the Lord, let them start their own sites, and let them answer to Him; otherwise, may we continue to be about His work until Yahshua returns to take us Home for good… this year?

Love from your sister in Yahshua!
Peggywww.his-forever.com__You keep up with His-Forever and I keep up with 5 Doves!I like the sound of it, Peggy!John

-----------------------------------