Saturday, October 18, 2008

false prophet Bob Ware also is a wicked interpreter of omens

.
Never mind when his arm is hanging straight down, the arrow is also pointed down - maybe THAT means something??? (Nope - just a typical soldering iron burn) - the omen interpreters only interpret their omens the way they want to intepret them. Maybe that is at least partially why G-d calls them detestable.

I've never heard of the jetstream called the "pathway to heaven" before.

------------------------------------

Bob Ware (18 Oct 2008)
"Two photos: 'Pathway to Heaven' and 'Burnt Arrow' pointing straight up"

I went to the top of the mountain again today and took this picture I call: 'Pathway to Heaven'.

I attached a second picture. Yesterday I was repairing an old pair of headphones. It required some soldering. I set the soldering iron aside while I reassembled the headset. I wasn't careful and lightly touched my arm to it while it was still hot. It didn't hurt much and I didn't think about it until tonight. I raised my arm when I was in front of a mirror and saw this perfect arrow burned into my arm that was pointing straight up. It made me think of Luke 21:28.....

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."




---------------------------------------------