Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mark Copfer - certified fruitcake - claims google earth has a large ufo on it

It couldn't be lack of satellite coverage due to magnetic variance and satellite orbit, now could it? - it's a ufo because false prophet Mark Copfer says it is.

This guy is wacky and this proves it.

----------------------------------------------

Mark Copfer (15 Oct 2008)
"GIANT UFO ON GOOGLE EARTH ???"

Google Earth streams the world over wired and wireless networksenabling users to virtually go anywhere on the planet and see placesin photographic detail. This is not like any map you have ever seen.This is a 3D model of the real world, based on real satellite imagescombined with maps, guides to restaurants, hotels, entertainment,businesses and more. You can zoom from space to street level instantlyand then pan or jump from place to place, city to city, even countryto country. Get Google Earth. Put the world in perspective.(http://earth.google.com/)
I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. But for the past 3 hours, I have been refreshing google earth. And at first I saw this big black triangle hoovering over the north pole, and now, this thing has a wing span the entire width of Canada and the nose of the craft is pointing down towards the USA. I urge all of you to load up google earth, and put a check mark in the boxes under weather, called Radar, and clouds, and then scroll just above canada, and look at this massive thing. Tell me Ive lost my mind, or something. Tell me its just a glitch in the software. Do something, because I just cannot believe this. Please, load this up and look at this. It keeps changing. Someone please just tell me Ive lost it.


----------------------------------------------------------------------