Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fruitcake omen interpreter claims we are in the last days because of her sunburn

Lots of garbage being posted on the five demons site. I wonder how much is made up to see if the satanist owner will post it or whether they really believe the garbage they are writing. Either way, the owner of the five demons ("doves") site John Tng is posting it so obviously he has no problem with it - even when it contradicts scripture such as this omen interpretation.

----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/gloriac1029.htm
Gloria McCrea (29 Oct 2008)
"I believe we are in the last days of the last days because of my sunburn"

I got a nasty sunburn while sitting on the patio. It was only on ONE KNEE. I believe it was from a solar flare. It happened in early summer, 2008.I put gentian violet on it & aloe vera since then. It started as a red marking, then got worse.I nursed it all summer.Now, it is starting to fade. I still put aloe vera on it.I have never had a sunburn like this before.This has to be an end times sign, in my opinion. Gloria
McCreaAutumny2@AOL.com
-------------------------------------------------