Tuesday, October 28, 2008

numerologist licence plate false prophet 'Loretta' follows a spirit

But is it G-d's Holy Spirit or is it the demonic impersonator that calls itself "holy spirit"???

License plates and placing a meaning on them is interpretation of omens and G-d calls all those who do so DETESTABLE to Him (see previous post - I've posted it twice already today) so obviously the "holy spirit" Loretta is following is a demonic impersonator.

---------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/loretta1028.htm
Loretta (28 Oct 2008)
"Psalm 108"

Dear John, Thank you for sharing what the Holy Spirit has placed on your heart. You are a blessing in these last days. I am originally from California and now reside in Georgia. One day last month after work, as I was walking to my car in the parking lot, I noticed the car parked in front of me had a California license plate that read 3END108...I sat in my car for about 10 minutes astonished staring at that plate, and asking the Holy Spirit to explain this message..I knew it was a message for me because the plate was from California, my home town. I heard in my spirit the number 3 represented three letters, the word THE..and the rest was END 108...I figured maybe THE END in October 08?? Which meant the RAPTURE...As I read your email this morning regarding Psalm 108..the Holy Spirit confirmed to me that 108 on that license plate meant Psalm 108...Jesus is coming!!! You are so correct brother..keep listening to the Holy Spirit of God, and continue to pray for the scoffers. We as born-again believers are yearning for the return of our Messiah! This is the way it should be according to our Father in heaven!! I have seen visions in the cloud formations, and the face of Jesus all over the place. When I tell others, they think I'm crazy!! God bless you Doves! Don't give up because Jesus is at the door!

Peace and love in Christ,Loretta
__
Thanks, Loretta! The number 3 also signifies resurrection!John
------------------------------------------------------