Tuesday, October 14, 2008

false teacher 'Rachel' : If you are against McCain-Palin then you are against G-d


Just because you speak against McCain-Palin does not mean you support obama. Neither McCain or Palin are TRUE CHristians. McCain supports embryonic stem cell research and Palin supports dividing Israel - NEITHER is following G-d. (obama is a wicked baby murdering muslim)

Just because you do not support one party does not mean you support the other. The only "christians" that support either candidate are those who are compromising and are not true followers of Messiah Yeshua. A compromise with evil (even the lesser of the two evils) is still a compromise with evil ---- yet this wicked pretend "christian" Rachel is attacking someone for stating her beliefs --- typical of the satanist five demons ("doves") who masquerades as a Christian.

----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/rachel1014.htm

Rachel (14 Oct 2008) "Ellen Gonzalez Re: Sarah Palin Guilty"
It appears that Ellen prefers the Bible-mocking, baby-murdering Obama to Sarah Palin, who professes belief in the sanctity of life and a reverence for the Holy Bible. In any case, Ellen did say that she didn't believe Palin could prevail against the Obama camp (and the witch-hunting media I might add) with reference to the current "guilty" verdict against her.


But let's not let this guilty verdict eclipse the USA's guilt in the murder of literally millions of innocent babies in cold blood since the Roe vs Wade verdict (speaking of verdicts) of which abomination Barak Obama has consistently voted in favor, his most recent criminal contribution being the upholding of the supremely abominable partial birth abortion/(murder) law, which thanks to Obama's unfailing support at the strategic time has now become a bona fide law of our land.

Many professing Christians will, in fact, however, be deceived by the smooth-talking, charismatic antichrist of whom the Bible speaks as being able to deceive even the very elect if possible, whch passage may refer to the Jewish elect at the time -- I'm not sure -- but it is certainly a truth we Christians can wrap our soul around. Jesus said no man is able to pluck us out of our father's hand. We are not now and never will be of any deceived group. We are the called and faithful who are honestly discerning at every hand, recognizing and standing for the truth of Christ until He appears, and exhorting others as well Hebrews 10:25 "but exhorting one another insomuch the more as you see the day approaching."

Maranatha,
Rachel
cloudsbenjamin@suddenlink.net
__
PS to JohnJohn, this is from "Rachel." I used to post, but I haven't for a long time. I am dying of cancer and am not supposed to even be here. I should had left some time back, but evidently, the Lord isn't through with me on the earth yet. I just take this opportunity to testify that there is ecstacy in knowing that every heartbeat may certainly be my last, and I will see the fact of the Lord. "I am coming home, coming home to thee, wash me cleanse me with the blood, that flows from Calvary." I am just as certain that the any moment eay I will see His face is through the rapture. Hallelujah. Maranatha.

I just posted titled "Ellen Gonzalez Re: Sarah Palin Guillty, and I don't think I put my name, Rachel, anywhere. I have in fact almost forgotten how to post. Anyway, it's me.....
__
Rachel,May the Lord deliver us SOON!John
-----------------------------------------------------