Friday, October 24, 2008

numerologist / false prophet Ben Nahm begging for money

Why would anyone want to pay a numerologist who prophecizes lies? Would people rather pay to hear the soothing lies of the false prophets or would they rather hear the truth? The bible says the disobedient and wicked unbelievers prefer the smooth lies of the false prophets.

Website URL removed
-----------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/benn1024-3.htm

Ben Nahm (24 Oct 2008) "My Website on Codes"

Dear Doves,
I know many of you have enjoyed my posts on Bible Codes. I have spent almost 10 years painstakingly researching Torah Codes. What takes a few seconds to post has cost a lot of effort and work on my part. Donations are needed. Please donate to show appreciation for my work on Torah Codes. May G-d bless you all.


Shalom,
Ben

---------------------------------