Friday, October 31, 2008

false prophet Rhonda Love went to heaven one vacation

Amazingly most of the false prophets have been able to vacation in "heaven". If they are so blessed by G-d to visit heaven, then why are they still prophecying false rapture dates He does not give them and why do they have no discernment???

If the false prophets are so deceived by a counterfeit heaven, they will believe ANYTHING their demons tell them. The delusion is already here and those who are under it will never recognize Truth.

---------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/rhondal1031.htm
Rhonda Love (31 Oct 2008)
"the color of the sky in Heaven"

Dear John,
When I got to visit Heaven several years ago, thefirst place I found myself was in a beautiful gardenlike setting, a perfect Paradise. I now assume thatthis was the first level that I saw. As I began torise and leave that place and go up to another level,(I saw three) I rose up to and over a rainbow in a skythat was Silver, not blue. Just thought I'd sharethat. About three years ago, I was given a vision onenight and I saw that same silver sky but with gorgeousgolden clouds in it. So, at least one level of Heavenhas a silver sky! The colors in Heaven are verybrilliant and different from the colors on Earth. It'sutterly undescribable.

Rhonda Love
__
Hi Rhonda,Can't wait to go to Heaven to check it out on our eternal abode!Pauls says 1 Cor 2:9, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."John
--------------------------------------------