Monday, October 27, 2008

false prophet Rhonda Love - rapture cannot happen yet because "she had a dream"

false prophet Rhonda Love claims the rapture will not happen until the five events she dreamed about happened. Yet many of the other false prophets claim the rapture will happen this week.

A wicked servant says his Master delays His coming and cannot come right away

Matthew 24
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,'
49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.
51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

-----------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/rhondal1027-2.htm

Rhonda Love (27 Oct 2008)

"Thoughts on the Rapture and the vision of 2003"

Hello Doves, listen, like all of you, I have been waiting intently on the Great Gathering of the Saints and watching the Feast Days and Signs and Times and Indicators and like you, I have been disappointed as those things came and went, even though Jesus, Himself said that He would come "at a time you think not." Right? How can we forget that? So I keep asking Him, "Did you mean that it would be around the time of a Feast Day but not quite on the Feast Day?" Did You mean that we'll be looking for You on Saturday or Sunday and You'll come on Monday night? What???" Recently, He reminded me of the vision I had in 2003. And I KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that that was a true vision from the Lord. I shared that here before years ago and won't detail it again now but in the vision, FIVE DISASTERS happened in this country, starting in Chicago and moving towards the West Coast, in a straight line across the U.S.A. When the fifth disaster happened, a nuclear explosion, just before I got to the West Coast, between the Boom and the Flash, I was taken out of here! Flying Upwards in the Night Sky! So I had to ask myself: Have those five things happened yet? No. So if I truly believe that vision was of the Lord, then I have to believe that the Rapture can't take place, or won't take place, until those 5 things happen. It upsets me because I so want to go home and don't want to see anymore disasters in this land that I love but I know what I saw, felt, smelled, heard, tasted and experienced in that vision that lasted from 6:30 a.m. till about 10:30 a.m. I don't know if the time frame is important but I do remember that and how shaken I was and how awed by what the Lord had shown me. I thought it was going to happen right away and tried to warn people as most of us do when we see or hear things like that but it wasn't the right time for that. I think it is now or close to it. It starts in Chicago and I'm convinced of that so I guess we just need to stop and breathe in and out and wait upon the Lord and stop trying to make Him act according to our formulas and expectations. I wanted to be an Autumn Bride! I wanted to be a Spring Bride! But I just want to see Him and be with Him and I have to be patient, just like the rest of you. Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. I read what you posted after the funeral and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I wept, reading it. You are so strong and the Lord loves you very much. And Brother Riley, get well soon! I miss your wisdom so much and have learned many things from you. To all of the Doves, you are all so important to me. I visit with you everyday whether you know it or not. Thank God for John Tng. He is a blessed man of God. Ok, I'll stop writing now or I'll go on forever.....
Much love, Rhonda Love
-----------------------------------------------