Tuesday, October 28, 2008

false prophet Mark Copfer: obama is the antimessiah because of a star

Even if obama has a star on the back of his head it does not make him the antimessiah just like Gorbechev's birthmark did not make him the antimessiah (as so many false prophets claimed it did when he was in power) This may be one of the reasons G-d calls those who interpret omens DETESTABLE to Him:

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Mark Copfer is a fruitcake / false prophet who is bordering on dangerous. I certainly hope the FBI is watching him. I fear that whacko fruitcakes like him may do something drastic to fulfill their version of prophecy.

------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/markc1028-2.htm
Mark Copfer (28 Oct 2008)
"Re: I must say this..."

I have to now confirm, that indeed that is a pentagram on Obama`s head. If its not, then I really am just naive. But once again, I saw Obama on TV the other day, and as he was talking, he turned to someone in the crowd, and there it was AGAIN..... I have no doubt in my mind now whatsoever. We are indeed living in the end times. More demonic activity with ufos (Nephilim), more antichrist stuff with Obama (yes, once and for all, I really believe he is the one)..... Who else in the world alive today, draws crowds large enough to fill 5 or 6 football stadiums in one shot ??? Nobody... thats who. But Obama, in a foreign country, has no problem whatsoever. Only the original woodstock drew more people. And that was to see many many bands. We are talking about ONE single person. If somebody alive on earth has drawn more than 250k people in one speech, I would like to know who.
-----------------------------------------