Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jonathan Bloom - also believes the satellite image problem is a ufo

I can't believe all the fruitcakes. No discernment exists on the five demons ("doves") site.

Jonathan Bloom believes the satellite imaging is part of the "great delusion" He also admits to listening to the demon prophecies.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2008/jonathanb1016.htm
Jonathan Bloom (16 Oct 2008) "Re: GIANT UFO ON GOOGLE EARTH ???"
Hey Mark,I do not believe this is a glitch-merely a part of the great delusionbefore Christ returns.I've been watching a "prophecy" that Satan has channeled to this womannamed Blossom Goodchild. The "prophecy" is that on October 14th, a"UFO" would appear over the earth and it would be 2,000 miles long.This "UFO" is supposed to be from the Federation of Light and theywish to bring us hope and love. They also seek the downfall of thosewho do not seek the well being of the planet...A.K.A. Christians! Wereally do seek the well being of this planet, but this is what Satanis going to use to describe why we disappeared when the Rapturehappens.I'm not telling you to believe in the prophecy, because I don'tbelieve it at all, but I'm saying that it's interesting that Satan istrying to trick people into believing in a higher power that alsowants to rid the world of a menace. This may very well be the lastdays on earth as we know it. I'm continuing to live my life to God'sglory, while having my bags packed for the trumpets.

------------------------------------------------