Saturday, March 28, 2009

Numerous false prophets reassuring other false prophets that they are saved and going in the rapture

.
One thing for sure - the false prophets of the five demons ("doves") web site will not recognize that the rapture happened when it does because ALL of them will be left behind unless they repent of their wickedness. They will claim it was something else (maybe a government project "project bluebeam" some are already spreading the lie about to explain the rapture away when they miss it) because they are still here.

Messiah Yeshua said He will reject those who are not obeying G-d --- even if they claim to be His:

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


Revelation 3
To the Church in Philadelphia
7"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. 11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Anyone who gives a blanket reassurance of salvation is a false prophet. Unless you obey G-d (ie: TORAH) then Messiah Yeshua will reject you and spew you out of His mouth.

numerous false prophets, below, are giving this false assurance of salvation to deceive people into thinking they are saved even when they do not obey G-d or follow Yeshua as MESSIAH (ie: L-rd as well as Savior)

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/michaelw328.htm
Michael Westphall (28 March 2009) "To Tracy Dee And All Whose Faith Is Shaken As To Whether Or Not"

Tracy and all, we are not appointed to His wrath, for who could stand then. He has made a covenant with His blood. Who among us can ever stand on his or her works. I have to ask those that advertise we will be divided at the rapture, can you specifically tell me where the "Line" is drawn that will differentiate who is to be taken and who isn't? I dare say that you can't do that. The line was drawn at Calvary. It was red like crimson. All those that "know" Christ will be taken. The scripture plainly says that the Lord knows those that are His. If you are His, then you are known, and being known is a marvelous thing.
We all know those that "say they have works, but do not." Those are the ones that have no fear of judgement, the word is far from their hearts, they sin while in the presence of sinners and it doesn't have an impact on them. The saved of the Lord may sin, but it breaks their heart. They so much want to be honorable to the Lord, but the flesh sometimes wins. When that happens, they know that there is a place they can go to be washed up. Man, but it is a wonderful tub, filled with the best soap money can't buy. Jump in all and use the sponge of God to clean the filth off! Remember, His mercy is new every morning. Was He just kidding when He said that? No, not at all. Grant it, if one is not wanting to jump in and be cleansed, then that person does need to check out his salvation, whether it be genuine.
Let us all rest in His mercy and grace. That is the only thing that will stand. He is able to make us to stand, so let's move on and let God be glorified in our lives. Blessing to all the Doves. See you in the air soon.
Michael Westphall

============
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/frankm328-1.htm
Frank R Molver (28 March 2009) "re rapture terror and few"
I imagine you will get lots of letters re this. Most will probably say don't worry.First of all, the fact that you are upset with something you have a problem with is a good sign.That means you have consciousness of a problem, this is something that may be totaly lacking in the foolish ones.That's a good thing. But if it truly not a sin then it is the devil wearing you down. Then it is a bad thing. If you are obsessed with it you probably need to get some wise counseling and intervention if it is a stronghold.I have done that before and it works. I have to say that the warning visions I received indicate that many have been sidetracked with sin and they are not ready.The argument about this situation will be over when the rapture happens. 2 types of people you should not listen to are those who say everyone will be raptured, that ignores the responsiblity we have in obeying Christ, that is a real bad idea.The other type is the ones who say that only a few make it and barely so, that would be planting fear and doubt into your heart which will grow into an unfruitful tree. It is a serious issue you bring up and I am sure you are not the only one thinking of it. Confession is good for the soul and God can use it to humble and refine us. I have had to confess some pretty bad things myself, it is part of the healing process. I am sure you would not want this thing keeping out of heaven if indeed that is the problem. Either way seek wise council. If you are in NY go to see some one at Wilkerson's church or ask God to lead you to some one.

====================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/oriolec328-1.htm
Oriole Campbell (28 March 2009) "To Tracy Dee re rapture terror"

Tracy, there is much I could offer you for comfort, and if you want more, then please contact me through John - that ok John?

The bottom line is that Jesus will keep all those that the Father has given Him. Read John 17.

Phil 1:6 states that He who began a good work in you will perform it UNTIL the day of Jesus Christ.

Eph 5:25-27 tells us that Jesus will present to Himself a bride that He has perfected and cleansed. It is His responsibility, not ours.

His amazing grace keeps us and holds us and presents us perfect and unblemished to His Father. He is always on the right hand of His Father interceding for us (Heb 7:25).

We know that when we confess our sin, He is faithful and just and cleanses us, making us yet again, pure in His sight. (1 John !:9)

Romans 6 speaks much about the grace of God toward us, and chapter 6:1-2 poses the rhetorical question "shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!", thus indicating that we are not to be careless of His incredible grace - not to take it for granted.

As a Christian counsellor, perhaps I could help you overcome your besetting sin?

The Lord bless you, Tracy. Know that He is mightier than all your sin and that He will see you through until His great day.

Oriole

===================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/rene328-2.htm
Rene (28 March 2009) "to Tracy Dee - re rapture terror"
Tracy:

Please see this video - I believe it will help you more than anything else----- and others who keep doubting their salvation and believe that God is going to take only bits and pieces of his body at the rapture....

[Link Removed]

Rene

======================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/stevec328.htm
Steve Coerper (28 March 2009) "Re: Tracy Dee and 'rapture terror'"

Re:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/tracyd327.htm

Dear Tracy -

NO ONE "deserves" to be part of the Bride of Christ. In fact, except for the blood of Christ, NO ONE deserves heaven. We all know that. A person becomes part of the Bride of Christ because of a decision Christ made and ratified in His blood 2,000 years ago.

What I see is a fear of disqualification due to what you call "besetting sin." I'm a little unclear on this, so don't know if my counsel will be germane, but if you are caught in some sort of recurring sinful behavior, which appears to be the case, then as soon as you see yourself slipping, this should trigger praise to God and meditation on what Jesus Christ has done for you. Take your focus totally off yourself, your flesh, your temptation, and your circumstances. Focus completely on Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for you, His love for you, and His provision for you. Then engage in something purposeful that will take you away from the circumstances that lead to sin. Read and memorize Psalm 1 - meditate on God's Law. "Great peace have they who love Thy law, and nothing shall cause them to stumble." (Psalm 119:165)

I think quite a few Christians will be surprised because Jesus said, "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments," and most Christians haven't a clue what this means. All they know is the Gospel of John Lennon: "All you need is love." Faith is not just good feelings. But that's a whole 'nuther discussion. Subjective faith can be plagued by doubt, because subjective faith is anchored in feelings, and feelings change. Biblical faith is anchored in historical facts and always produces obedience.

Have an accountability or "praise partner" who you trust and who can be available to you. Call her on the phone for mutual prayer and praise.

Our carnal natures are dying or, if you prefer, they are being FIRED by our spiritual natures. The flesh resents and resists this.

Do not fear being left behind. God will place you and keep you according to His sovereign will, and we know from Romans 8:28 that it will be for your good.

Peace is of the Holy Spirit. Fear is of the devil. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

I hope something in these random thoughts is helpful. I'm sure plenty of other readers will weigh in with their suggestions and encouragement.

See you in May.

Steve
====================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/davem328.htm
Dave Molina (28 March 2009) "to: Tracy Re: Rapture Terror"
Tracy,I think that the enemy has planted this fear in you. As you know, fear is not of the Lord. There is great comfort in the words of Paul when he wrote "That which I want to do I do not and that which I do not want to do I do (paraphrase).. The comfort is knowing that even Paul dealt with sin. We all do. The Lord knows your heart and will deliver. BTW: Do not be to hard on yourself, if you figure out how to rid your life of ALL Sin, let me, because I could use that too. No, Tracy, as long as we are still in these tents of flesh we are at war with our spirit. Keep looking up and we can wave at each other on the way up. I'll be the guy holding the Lhasa Apso named KONG!Dave
----------------------------------------------------------