Monday, March 16, 2009

false prophet Jimmy Lishman: When a false prophecy fails, just add 40 days to it and revive it

.
One thing for sure - false prophets will never admit they were wrong or deceived by a demonic spirit. When their prophecies fail, they ALWAYS find a way to revive it (and blame G-d for giving them the wrong date)

G-d does not give prophecies and then say "oh, wait, I meant for you to add 40 days to it". demons play those mind games - and to attribute it to G-d or His Spirit is blasphemy. The bible says blasphemy against G-d's spirit is the unforgivable sin.

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/jimmyl316.htm
Jimmy Lishman (16 March 2009) "Prelude to The Rapture"
Prelude to the Rapture
Dear Doves & John,
The LORD has lead me to post this message on 5 Doves as a admonition on the hour that we are in.
All are aware of David Wilkerson’s prophetic warning he posted on Saturday 7 March 2009 and followed up by two amazing letters (Should we heed David Wilkerson’s warning and A Pastors Response to David Wilkerson’s warning) well ! we who are prophets and watchmen have a job to do in discerning the messages of the time!
I want to put it to you as our LORD quickened me this morning in church. The chaos conditions in David’s warning is what will happen in all cities and towns in the week following the Rapture of the church.
People will see there are houses and automobiles and money and personal paraphernalia up for grabs and regardless of anyone left in houses, will appropriate the goods for themselves. Civil unrest as the world has never seen will follow and martial law imposed.
I think the scenario is about to happen on a CHRIST rejecting world and this is the reason for David Wilkerson’s prophetic warning and the compulsion he has had to publish the word last week.
Remember my 27,27, it will be 27! Vision in January (for those who were looking)! Turns out the message I received from the LORD on his rapture in February was exactly 40 days from March 27 which is NISSAN 1 and the start of the Biblical calendar for the 70th Jubilee.

All I can say as HIS prophet is I hear HIS footsteps – look up our REDEEMER draws nigh

Love in CHRIST JESUS
Jimmy

-------------------------------------------------------