Monday, March 2, 2009

false prophet Ron Reese' demons told him that he's special

false prophet Ron Reese claims the tribulation started on october 29, 2008 when obama gave his 30 minute infomercial (claiming the 30 minutes signified the 30 minutes of silence in heaven during the tribulation) he claims G-d "confirmed" the date to him. he then went on to claim the rapture would happen on january 11, 2009. Since he is claiming G-d told him he is a special chosen prophet, then why is he so WRONG all of the time???

false prophet Ron Reese is demon possessed and he is spewing his false prophecy LIES to DECEIVE. He is now claiming to speak directly for G-d. his "supernatural confirmation" is from demons, not from G-d. G-d does NOT lie and since false prophet Ron Reese' prophecies are 100% WRONG, we know he is following satan.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

-----------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ronr32.htm

Ron Reese (2 March 2009)
"A NEW DAY IS HERE--GOD'S MESSAGE FOR YOU"
Just like you will never forget this day when the Lord is calling YOU, I will NEVER forget Oct. 30, 2008. Out of nowhere, God gave me THREE SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATIONS WITHIN 24 HOURS, confirming Obama as the Antichrist and the final 7 years beginning the day before, on Oct. 29, 2008. I have supernatural confirmation after supernatural confirmation since that day.
I have been in total awe of God since that day and I am earnestly trying to surrender myself COMPLETELY to Him. I have absolutely determined to stay pure and holy since that time, so that the revelations and supernatural confirmations do not stop. I want nothing to stop the flow of God's Spirit into my life. There is nothing this life holds that even comes close to comparing with what I have been experiencing since that day. So let this day that the Lord is choosing YOU be the turning point in your life. I feel the Lord giving me a message for YOU right now, so please receive it in Jesus' name: "A new day has come upon YOU, my child. I have chosen to use you in ways you never dreamed possible. I am desiring more time from you in prayer and in seeking my will for you. I want you to listen for my voice more than ever before. It is a new day, my child, and my Spirit is going to and fro, all over the world, seeking those who will yield themselves to me totally, those who have a thirst and hunger for more of my Spirit. You must remain pure and holy before me, if I am to use you. I have chosen you, so now you must choose to decide if you desire to be used in even greater ways than ever before to build my Kingdom. You are my chosen vessel, my child, and I have the power to make you pure, clean, and holy before me. You need to yield your vessel to me completely. Hold nothing back. Examine your heart to see if there is anything hindering the flow of my Spirit in your life. I will do the work in you that will equip you for these last days. Stay prayed up. Pray often in the Spirit and you will experience the re-charging of your spiritual battery each day. What I am calling you to do is not of your flesh, it is of my Spirit. You will accomplish little in your flesh, but you will accomplish much in my Spirit. Time is now VERY short, my child, and each day my Spirit is seeking those who are yielded and flowing in my Spirit. You are chosen by me, saith the Lord, so let this be a HUGE motivation in your life. My judgment is coming SOON, so let this be a HUGE motivation in your life. Do NOT be concerned about people's reactions. Just be obedient and be ONLY concerned with being in the center of my will. Do not let the spirit of fear take hold of you, for I have given you my Spirit of PEACE and of POWER that shall overcome anything that the enemy brings your way. Receive this message, not just with your hearing, but with your heart. For I am even now preparing a spiritual army, and I have chosen you to be a part of that army. For the enemy also knows his time is short, so realize that you are in an intense spiritual battle but GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. Accept this calling that I am now placing on you, and your rewards will be great, both in this world and in the world to come. I have chosen YOU to be a WATCHMAN. Read Ezekiel 33, so that you can receive in fullness that which I am requiring of you. Meditate on it, and receive this message to YOU into your spirit. The things of this world must decrease quickly and I must increase, for time is now so VERY short. I see what I can do in you and through you, if only you will LISTEN, OBEY, AND YIELD to that which I am calling you to do. The efforts of my watchmen must be accelerated, to accomplish fully my plans for my Kingdom. Many of my watchmen have been faithful in sounding the trumpet and their rewards will be great. But now is the time for NEW WATCHMEN TO ARISE AND SHINE AND GO FORTH. I AM CALLING YOU. THIS TIME MY JUDGMENT WILL BE WITHHELD NO LONGER. THE TIME HAS COME, MY CHILDREN, FOR JUDGMENT UPON THIS WORLD, AND YOU ARE BEING CALLED TO WARN THE PEOPLE. THIS TIME WILL NOT BE A FALSE ALARM. IN THE LAST DAYS I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT ON ALL FLESH. MY CHOSEN ONES SHALL RECEIVE PROPHECIES, REVELATIONS, VISIONS, DREAMS, WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE, AND WORDS OF WISDOM. RECEIVE THEM IN JESUS' NAME AND SHARE THEM WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST." Ron
Reesergreese49@aol.com
-------------------------------------------------------